R.I.P brother

LeFlume

All Star
The Knicks community have lost one of their own today. Philip Seymour Hoffman was an avid Knicks fan and was often seen courtside at Knicks games. I'm deeply saddened by news of his death and I hope the Knicks honor him at their next home game. The world have lost a great talent and we have lost a fellow brother. :boohoo:

Screen-shot-2012-11-26-at-5.11.03-PM.png

reg_1024.PhilipSeymourHoffman.1.CooperAlexanderHoffman.JohnLeguizamo.knicksgame.jc.1313.jpeg

philip_seymour_hoffman.jpg

1449312030_preview.jpg

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i was shocked to hear about his death yesterday, just read he had a heroin overdose. was he sick of a terminal illness or anything? because if he wasn't i don't understand why he would use that brown powder in the first place. terrible news anyway such a gifted actor, so many great movies.. RIP

th3realicon

Rotation player
The needle was still in his arm and they found 50 bags of heroin in his apartment. Fvck him, no sympathy for that.

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks community have lost one of their own today. Philip Seymour Hoffman was an avid Knicks fan and was often seen courtside at Knicks games. I'm deeply saddened by news of his death and I hope the Knicks honor him at their next home game. The world have lost a great talent and we have lost a fellow brother. :boohoo:

Screen-shot-2012-11-26-at-5.11.03-PM.png

reg_1024.PhilipSeymourHoffman.1.CooperAlexanderHoffman.JohnLeguizamo.knicksgame.jc.1313.jpeg

philip_seymour_hoffman.jpg

1449312030_preview.jpg
He was a fellow New Yorker. Born and raised in Fairport a town in which I lived for 2 months. You from around there Leflume? RIP PSH.

petescud

Starter
RIP....so sad....though i never shot, i still am an ex drug addict. Haven't used coke in 25 years, thank god. Sadly, he was clean for a long time too.