larry_sanders.png

raymond_felton.png
nate_wolters.png

pablo_prigioni.png
brandon_knight.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Milwaukee Bucks
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Carlos Delfino - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)
Iman Shumpert - Sprained Right Shoulder (DOUBT)John Henson - Right wrist sprain (QUEST)
O.J. Mayo - Illness (QUEST)
Ekpe Udoh - Sprained left ankle (OUT)

Today in Knicks history
mcguire11.jpg
February 3, 2010Knicks legend and Basketball Hall-of-Famer Dick McGuire, who helped shape the franchise?s destiny for more than half a century, passed away at the age of 84. McGuire, who had been part of the Knicks for 53 of the franchise?s 64 seasons, served the team as a player, head coach, assistant coach, chief scout, and in his most current position of senior basketball consultant. His jersey No. 15 was retired on Mar. 1, 1992 and hangs from the rafters of Madison Square Garden. In 1993, McGuire was enshrined in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.

Recent meetings
December 18, 2013In a thrilling, double-overtime road game in Milwaukee, the Knicks outlasted the Bucks 107-101 for their eighth win of the season at BMO Harris Bradley Center. Carmelo Anthony led the way with a team high 29 points and nine rebounds over a career high 55 minutes. Beno Udrih posted 21 points and five assists over 40 minutes. Tyson Chandler in his first game back from injury recorded nine points and nine rebounds over 37 minutes. Brandon Knight paced the Bucks with a career high 36 points over 50 minutes. John Henson added 20 points and 14 rebounds over 51 minutes. Khris Middleton posted 20 points and nine rebounds over 52 minutes.
October 30, 2013The New York Knicks opened the team?s 68th season of NBA basketball at the newly transformed Madison Square Garden with a convincing victory over the visiting Milwaukee Bucks 90-83 for its first win of the 2013-14 season. New York was led by Carmelo Anthony?s 19 points and 10 rebounds over 38 minutes for his first double-double of the season. Raymond Felton added 18 points, three assists and three steals over 34 minutes of play. Iman Shumpert posted 16 points and four rebounds over 33 minutes. Milwaukee was paced by Gary Neal?s 16 points and five assists off the bench. Caron Butler added 14 points. Milwaukee was short handed as they saw its starting guard Brandon Knight leave the game two minutes in. New York, once up 25-points, saw their lead dissolve but thanks to a Tyson Chandler put back dunk and two straight Anthony jumpers late in the fourth quarter put the Knicks up five points, a lead they would not relinquish. New York, after a slight hiccup, regained its control over the game and cruised to a 90-83 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on opening night.

Kiyaman

Legend
WOW! the Bucks are the #1 worst team in the NBA .. 8-39 record .. What 8 teams lost to the Bucks?

How many minutes should we give our starters?

petescud

Starter
If i was Dolan i'd be screaming at my crew to do something...get something for Melo, and lets do the D league thing...we're gonna suck anyways

Kiyaman

Legend
WOW .. down by 10 in the 4th ........
I guess the Knicks wont be looked at seriously to play like a team (with this roster, or the next), untill all our PG are given the decision of what player they want to take the last shot at the end of the quarter.

Kiyaman

Legend
Bucks got courage now .. we didnt make no stops on defense throughout this game.
We know now .. that none of our Knicks-players watch the Super Bowl yesterday

petescud

Starter
Hopefully not a tough loss, but does it really matter. I'm at the point i could care less if we win another game this year

Broadway

All Star
losers...to the Bucks. sad

This is what happens when you're BEEFIN with Beno....(remember he single handedly won the last struggle against this TANKEROUS Buck team)

I see the usual suspects smacked us silly. Knight....Middleton....and Hakunamatada

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks suck, you let a game like this get away you don't deserve to make the playoffs. If any team needed to make a trade it's the Knicks. Start with someone in that backcourt which has been the problem all season 11 points from 3 guys. Nobody would want Prigs and Felton so get what you can for Shumpert. Take Chandler also and blow up the team on Feb. 20.

Kiyaman

Legend
NO one played defense why???

We became the Bucks 9th win .... We played to lose this game why???
A game we couldve won without a 40 minute JRsmith, and 38 minute Melo being the major decision-makers in the game.
JR dont give any of our bench-players energy to win.

We need to ceate a 20 minute bench lineup that dont include JR.smith. Make JR are starter.
Put JR in the starter lineup with Tyson/K-Mart/Melo/Felton .. let Shump/Prig/THJ/MWP/Tyler/and Amare, gell a 20 minute all bench lineup.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks suck, you let a game like this get away you don't deserve to make the playoffs. If any team needed to make a trade it's the Knicks. Start with someone in that backcourt which has been the problem all season 11 points from 3 guys. Nobody would want Prigs and Felton so get what you can for Shumpert. Take Chandler also and blow up the team on Feb. 20.

If we trade Melo/JR, and fire Woodson on the spot .. we will win the Atlantic Division. Thats a FACT.

petescud

Starter
I agree, move some of these players such as Melo, Chandler, Shump, and whoever is worth anything aside from the 2 new guys, give them a chance...lets start working on next season

jimkcchief88

All Star
If we trade Melo/JR, and fire Woodson on the spot .. we will win the Atlantic Division. Thats a FACT.

Nope. 25 from Brevin Knight tells me we need a point guard. Melo dropped 35 included 17 in the 4th so he wasn't the problem. You don't swap the engine on your car when it needs new tires... You just buy new tires....We missed drafting Gallo in a point guard heavy draft and missed again this year when DJ Augustin was available:( Feltip/Prigs and Co not getting it done on either side of the ball

skisloper

Starter
Nope. 25 from Brevin Knight tells me we need a point guard. Melo dropped 35 included 17 in the 4th so he wasn't the problem. You don't swap the engine on your car when it needs new tires... You just buy new tires....We missed drafting Gallo in a point guard heavy draft and missed again this year when DJ Augustin was available:( Feltip/Prigs and Co not getting it done on either side of the ball

Felton is worse on the defensive end then the offensive end.......at this point in his career he is not able to keep up with any of the starting PG's. Bucks had too many easy buckets before the 3 so its the same old.......Knicks just plat so lax on the defensive end.....Looking forward to Hardaway working on his defensive game,,,,,,,,we are just so damn slow on the court