Knicks vs Magic - Emergency Game Thread?

Not sure if I just missed it, but didn't see a game thread, so maybe emergency game thread time? I don't think there is any franchise over which we have had more recent dominance than the Magic. They seem to be the one team we always find a way to beat the last couple years. Good test of just how far we have fallen. I want to see lots of THJ and Tyler tonight.

Melo and THJ both look sharp tonight. If the two of them could develop some offensive chemistry and/or we could get point guard play to maximize the skill sets of these two guys, our offense would be much more consistent on a regular basis. THJ continues to prove he is both a legit outside shooter and a legit driver to the hoop.

Poor defensive efforts by both teams in the first half. Melo has yet another big time scoring 1st half. I'll take a 7 point lead at the half given that the Magic were up well into the 2nd quarter.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry again, just got back home. Looks like Melo's been having another good night so far!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Can't believe this happening after controlling the whole game from one end to the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same show, different night. Who can't outcoach Woodson? Please fire Woodson. His management of minutes, his obsession with JR, his inability to draw up plays, enough of him this season. No one on this team comes to play when it matters except Melo. We invent ways to lose. Alley-oop off your own head. I mean, c'mon.

petescud

Starter
Yeah, talk about shooting yourself in the foot...i'm sick as hell nearly hospitalized, so i couldn't make this game. My son's pissed

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
I don't blame any current Knicks fan for walking away from this team. Just plain awful. We make stars out of average players. Want to get your stats up and look like an NBA superstar????? Just play against the Knicks!!!!! Crappy dudes have the games of their lives.

tiger0330

Legend
This team needs to be blown up and we need a new head coach anybody can see that but what has the Mills/Houston regime done so far? Sign Chris Smith, waive Chris Smith and sign Tyler. Does anybody think they they are capable of building a team let alone sell Melo on a coherent plan to bring a championship to NY. Worse thing is we may have to watch these bums for another year and a half.

tiger0330

Legend
I also don't want to hear any excuses about injuries. The Bulls crushed Denver tonight and are making the playoffs w/o DRose and Deng, the difference they have Thibs.

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
I also don't want to hear any excuses about injuries. The Bulls crushed Denver tonight and are making the playoffs w/o DRose and Deng, the difference they have Thibs.

This same thing crossed my mind yesterday. No matter what players are on the floor their HC finds a way to win. And we find incredible ways of losing games.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yep it's tough watching how hard the Bullies play here in Chicago then flipping the channel over to our Knicks... But it starts at the top...DJ Augustine was there for the taking so the Bullies grab him and we don't....taking apart a 54 win team and bringing in Bargiani um um um HUGE mistake please no more players whose name ends in an I: Bargiani, Prigioni, Gallinari all suck:( stop the "ends in an I" affirmative action...and stop bringing in others trash...sorry MWP is done and Kmart isn't far behind....better pray Melo is true to his word on the hometown discount and build around him or it's another sorry decade coming...and poor Woody:( too much of a players coach no accountability...better call Phil