Knicks After Earl Clark & Possibly Jimmer

paris401

Starter
to me, there is nothing the knicks can do to make the rest of the season interesting... well, I take that back.. maybe a duel between ray-ray, and jr, with the winner to meet the I-Talian... at least it would open 2 roster spots...

Broadway

All Star
signed clark. the season is saved.

Per Wojo

Y! Sources: Free agent forward Earl Clark is finalizing an agreement with the New York Knicks.

This can be like signing and/or acquiring a second round pick for nothing. The guy was a lottery pick and someone I really wanted us to draft when D'Antoni was here as he seemed like the perfect build fit skillset.

Now that we've signed him the guard/point pseudo guard we should be looking to sign is Terrence Williams who's playing pretty decent in the NBDL and played with Clark at Louisville. Get more College type younger type youth infused movement for this team. Give him a 3yr cheap deal and lock him up if he shows anything remotely redeemable playing wise.

tiger0330

Legend
I bet they sign Dahntay Jones. Perimeter D is the Knicks major problem. Jones may be the guy that can stop 1 or 2 3s a game, we could have 5 more wins if we had a perimeter defender that could stop opposing players from having career nights.