Golden State Warriors @ New York Knicks - 2/28/2014 8:00 PM EST

Bigsav

Rookie
Went to the game last night, major disappointment. Where do I start.

chandler - bogut had 3 fouls half way through the first and came out of the game. This should have allowed chandler to dominate, instead his performance went the other way.

melo - watched him closely, his movement positioning, talking etc. what a disappointment. He does nothing for his teammates. Came back into the game late to try and pad his sates but taking stupid shots.

woodson - melo: I thought one of the most interesting plays of the night was when melo had decided he had enough. Came of smiling gave Woodson a high five on the way past. I could not believe what I just saw. His team had been smashed at home and this guy and coach were acting like they were up by 30! Definitely not a winners attitude. He was not hurting like a champ.

THJ and Tyler are young but have enormous upside. They deserve some time.

full house again at msg. Dolan made his money, who cares if his team wins or loses?

The club needs to trade melo know to save its long term future and if melo is concerned about winning and not money, he would stick to his word and leave cause the knicks aren't due for playoff success for the next 3 years

paris401

Starter
The club needs to trade melo

to whom???... why would someone trade for him when they can get him for free???? and even if u found a willing trade partner, the knicks would have to take back equal salary , so what they get back is 2-3-4 ****ty players...

I do agree we be 'fuk'd for the next 3yrs...

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Went to the game last night, major disappointment. Where do I start.

chandler - bogut had 3 fouls half way through the first and came out of the game. This should have allowed chandler to dominate, instead his performance went the other way.

melo - watched him closely, his movement positioning, talking etc. what a disappointment. He does nothing for his teammates. Came back into the game late to try and pad his sates but taking stupid shots.
woodson - melo: I thought one of the most interesting plays of the night was when melo had decided he had enough. Came of smiling gave Woodson a high five on the way past. I could not believe what I just saw. His team had been smashed at home and this guy and coach were acting like they were up by 30! Definitely not a winners attitude. He was not hurting like a champ.

THJ and Tyler are young but have enormous upside. They deserve some time.

full house again at msg. Dolan made his money, who cares if his team wins or loses?

The club needs to trade melo know to save its long term future and if melo is concerned about winning and not money, he would stick to his word and leave cause the knicks aren't due for playoff success for the next 3 years

This doesn't surprise me at all b/c I have seen both of them smiling all year and this is exactly why they need to part ways with both exspecialy Melo.