Noah recruited Melo during All-Star weekend

jimkcchief88

All Star
http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=10568955&localId=nyc

This is for 3GduMe,WV,Kiya, and the rest of the KO.COM Iso-Melo bashing crew. The Bulls want Carmelo badly. Bulls fans had signs at last Sundays' game for Melo. Here in Chicago sport-talk radio has been buzzing for months over Melo. So as you can see not every fan base is as misguided and has as much ill- will toward Melo as some Knicks fans. Some fan bases would welcome Melo as the final piece to their Championship equation.

jimkcchief88

All Star
The Bulls are trying to clear space for Melo. They already traded Luol Deng for Bynum then released him. They are planning on using thier amnesty on Boozer and moving Taj Gibson if necessary. So oh yeah it's real. And with Melo's ties to Mike an his Jordan Brand it's a natural fit. Unlike what some of the ignorant posters here think(3gDumE aka one shot), Mike and Melo are business partners. This explains why when I went to cop the Melo M10 All-Stars at Niketown in downtown Chi; they were front and center as soon as you walked into the store with a life size Melo cutout. Jordan brand is still the #1 shoe here in the Chi, not D Rose and his Addidas. So I the Bulls steal Melo from us it will be a marketing as well as basketball coup. Can't let it happen:(

uber

Benchwarmer
If he really has to leave then he should go to some team in the west. I would hate so see him with the bulls.

Kiyaman

Legend
http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=10568955&localId=nyc

This is for 3GduMe,WV,Kiya, and the rest of the KO.COM Iso-Melo bashing crew. The Bulls want Carmelo badly. Bulls fans had signs at last Sundays' game for Melo. Here in Chicago sport-talk radio has been buzzing for months over Melo. So as you can see not every fan base is as misguided and has as much ill- will toward Melo as some Knicks fans. Some fan bases would welcome Melo as the final piece to their Championship equation.

The Chicago Bulls who won 50 games in a 66 game season in 2011-12, then had a 45 win season to exit the playoff in the 2nd round in 2012-13, and both seasons were without their super-star Derek Rose.

u want me to beleive the Chicago Bulls organization (with strong D Thibs as HC) want Carmelo Anthony Isolation-style?
I'll believe it when I see it.