tyson_chandler.png

lance_stephenson.png
amare_stoudemire.png

george_hill.png
raymond_felton.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Milwaukee Bucks
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Andrew Bynum – Sore Right Knee (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)C.J. Watson – Right Hamstring Strain (OUT)

Today in Knicks history
wilkins.jpg

March 19, 1987Gerald Wilkins scores 34 points in 44 minutes off the bench to lead Knicks to 111-105 (OT) win over Indiana at Madison Square Garden.

Recent meetings

January 16, 2014After a great first quarter- New York shot 12-25 (.480) and scored 31 points behind 18 points from Carmelo Anthony- New York was outscored 87-58 over the final three quarters as the Knicks were dominated in a 117-89 playoff rematch by the Indiana Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. New York was paced by Carmelo Anthony’s 28 points and seven rebounds over 31 minutes. Tyson Chandler posted 13 points and a team high nine rebounds over 26 minutes. J.R. Smith added 12 points off the bench. Indiana was led by Lance Stephenson’s 28 points, four rebounds and four assists over 35 minutes. Paul George recorded 25 points, seven rebounds and three assists over 33 minutes.
November 20, 2014In a rematch of last season’s Eastern Conference second round playoff series, Indiana outlasted New York in overtime behind All-Star Paul George’s late game heroics as the Knicks fell again to the Pacers 103-96 at an energized Garden. Carmelo Anthony paced the Knicks with 30 points and a season high 18-rebounds over 42 minutes. J.R. Smith had his best game of the season with 21 points and five rebounds off the bench. Beno Udrih added 19 points eight rebounds and four assists over 38 minutes. Indiana was led by George’s 35 points, five rebounds and four assists over 49 minutes. George Hill posted 23 points, eight rebounds and three assists over 43 minutes. David West added 10 points and 10 rebounds.

Last edited:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Big game tonight. Hopefully we can get the statement win and keep the streak going!

Fix thread Rady you got Paul George starting twice!

tiger0330

Legend
Atl is unfortunately on a winning streak. The Knicks can't depend on ATL to lose to make the playoffs. This hot streak got started a little too late, Woody has to go if he doesn't make the playoffs. Phil's hands are tied as far as making many player moves but he can fire some coaches to start off with a clean slate under his regime.

jimkcchief88

All Star
You guys can blame me if we lose because I will be watching....I haven't watched any of the past six games we have won....Please don't let Reggie Millers p*******s be on the broadcast tonight...Go Knicks:)

petescud

Starter
Every game is a must win game. ATL can't seem to lose these days. Hope the guys didn't take too long to wake up and start playing. Funny thing is with Amar'e starting we are winning (as well as JR). Didn't we all think Amar'e should start. Woody as usual has all of us shaking our heads. He's a goner after this season. Have a hunch Steve Kerr might be our next coach

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanx Rady .... This is the game

Now that action Jackson will be in MSG ..
I see a new Iman Shumpert on the court doing what it takes to win,
and the old dominating Amare Stoudemire adding 20 inside points.

Puppet Woodson .. there's a new Boss-Sheriff in the Knicks organization .. shape-up, ship-out, or take a seat with the rest of the assistant-coaches.

Im going to like this Knicks vs Pacers game in MSG tonite

Kiyaman

Legend
Game Ball to .... Defense (Tyson), Defense (Shump), Defense (Prigioni)
Defense won this Knicks game for Action-Jackson !!!!!
NO DEFENSE .. NO win.

Amare's 19 pts in 21 minutes could open-up a can of worms .........

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is actually the first time i feel excited about the Knicks since the season started! Great win against the potential #1 seed in the east. Now if only Phil can be introduced every time for the rest of the season!

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
This is actually the first time i feel excited about the Knicks since the season started! Great win against the potential #1 seed in the east. Now if only Phil can be introduced every time for the rest of the season!

Yeah me too.... hopefully they can get the 8th seed and then go from there

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

tiger0330

Legend
Just the opposite feeling for me, Woodpecker waits until the Knicks backs are against the wall with 20 games left before he has a winning rotation, should have started Stat when Bargs went down.

The boys backs are are against the wall and they hope they can back into the playoffs but the ATL schedule favors them with more home games than the Knicks and their .620 winning % at home. I hope they get that 8 seed but the odds are against it.