Do you think the Knicks will make the playoffs this season?

Will the Knicks make the playoffs this season?

• **** Yeah

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Hell No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Atlanta lost 6 in a row and the Knicks are now only 1.5 game behind. Considering the schedule, do you think the Knicks stand any chance at getting that 8th seed with 9 games left in the RS?

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I mean, theoretically, we should be able to, but does anybody really think we could?

This team is supposed to be fighting for their lives and they got trounced by a Laker team that didn't have Kobe, Pau, or Nash

tiger0330

Legend
Much tougher schedule for us so I say very little hope even if ATL seems to want to give us the 8 spot. It will be the ultimate irony if we get mathematically eliminated by Kidd's Nets on 4/15. I am hoping we can dump Felton and Chandler this off-season for Asik and Lin. How did we ever think Chandler was worth that contract and giving up our amnesty?

Heres the remaining schedule.

HAWKS
KNICKS
PHI
GS
CHI
UTA
CLE
BKLN
IND
WAS
DET
MIA
BOS
TO
NETS
CHI
MIA
BKLN
CHA
TO
MIL

tiger0330

Legend
Hollinger says Knicks only have 7% chance of making the playoffs, atl 88%. If we beat the Lakers and Cavs those odds would be more like 50/50.

Kiyaman

Legend
Do you think Woodson will grow a brain?

The Atlanta Hawks are doing "any means nesscesary" to get the 9th to 12th 2014 first round draft pick.
The Knicks are messing things up for the 6 game losing streak Atlanta Hawks by staying 2 losses above them.
Super Star Carmelo Anthony shot 1-7 in the 4th qtr. last night vs the GS Warriors.
Knicks won the game, and the MVP of the game goes to David Lee & Bogut for being DNP.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
The remaining schedule is brutal for the knicks. They let too many easy ones and close ones slip. Atlanta might be trying to tank but somebody should tell Clevland to chill out. They are right there and their schedule is the easiest in the league.

skisloper

Starter
The Atlanta Hawks are doing "any means nesscesary" to get the 9th to 12th 2014 first round draft pick.
The Knicks are messing things up for the 6 game losing streak Atlanta Hawks by staying 2 losses above them.
Super Star Carmelo Anthony shot 1-7 in the 4th qtr. last night vs the GS Warriors.
Knicks won the game, and the MVP of the game goes to David Lee & Bogut for being DNP.

we make the playoffs.....FIRE WOODY......Let Phil Jackson coach us.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Hollinger says Knicks only have 7% chance of making the playoffs, atl 88%. If we beat the Lakers and Cavs those odds would be more like 50/50.
But we didn't which made things way worse... either way, these few games left will be very interesting to watch. I'm wondering if these guys have enough motivation and heart to actually fight for that 8th spot.

Kiyaman

Legend
I actually think the Knicks could be a threat.

There's no comunication on offense/defense from Knicks players or coach, so the Knicks are not a threat to any team in a 7 game series. In the 75 games we played we didnt play one game on the same-page.

The Knicks messed-up their chance at being a winning postseason team when Dolan traded for Carmelo Anthony (a career at getting knocked-out in the first round playoff).
The Knicks players know they are not a threat vs any NBA team in a 7 game series having a no strategic Woodson as the coach, and a no-defense ISO-Melo ballhoggin for 48 minutes.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
There's no comunication on offense/defense from Knicks players or coach, so the Knicks are not a threat to any team in a 7 game series. In the 75 games we played we didnt play one game on the same-page.

The Knicks messed-up their chance at being a winning postseason team when Dolan traded for Carmelo Anthony (a career at getting knocked-out in the first round playoff).
The Knicks players know they are not a threat vs any NBA team in a 7 game series having a no strategic Woodson as the coach, and a no-defense ISO-Melo ballhoggin for 48 minutes.
Hence why I said "could be". They have the talent to be a threat, but the team was a disaster most of the season, mainly because of Woodson and maybe Dolan if he was encouraging guys to be played such as Felton when he wasn't playing well at all and J.R. who wasn't playing well either and his other problems.

tiger0330

Legend
Losing Timmy just made it a lot harder. Looked like an injury that's going to keep him out for at least a few games.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Losing Timmy just made it a lot harder. Looked like an injury that's going to keep him out for at least a few games.
Will be interesting if Shannon Brown gets the spot until he comes back. He's very athletic also, but he hasn't been playing much NBA basketball in a while.

jimkcchief88

All Star
We just need a ticket to the dance... I think was the lockout season in 98' we took an 8th seed and ran to the finals.. I ain't saying I'm just saying GO KNICKS

skisloper

Starter
We just need a ticket to the dance... I think was the lockout season in 98' we took an 8th seed and ran to the finals.. I ain't saying I'm just saying GO KNICKS

Im with you ......always a believer of you never know.....Once u have a shot anything can happen......of course I doubt it but being a diehard fan giving me something to root for I will embrace it and fool myself but at least it will be fun.....I still beleive if we make the playoffs fire Woody and Phil coach.

Rob Low

Rotation player
If we do get that 8th spot I hope Pacers get the number 1 spot. They're a mess right now and we owe them from last year. Miami would run us out the building.