andrew_bogut.png

amare_stoudemire.png
klay_thompson.png

raymond_felton.png
stephen_curry.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Golden State Warriors
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)David Lee - Strained right hamstring (QUEST)
Kenyon Martin - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)Andrew Bogut - Pelvic contusion (QUEST)
Festus Ezeli - Recovery from right knee surgery (OUT)
Andrew Bogut - Pelvic contusion (QUEST)
Nemanja Nedovic - Assigned to Santa Cruz Warriors (D-LEAGUE)
Ogjnen Kuzmic - Assigned to Santa Cruz Warriors (D-LEAGUE)

Today in Knicks history
51548115.jpg

March 30, 1994Knicks win a thriller over arch-rival Indiana 94-93 at Madison Square Garden. Patrick Ewing leads the way with a season high 37 points, as the Knicks hold the Pacers scoreless over the game's final 2:41. Indiana misses three attempts (Reggie Miller, Travis Best, Al Harrington) to win the game in the final seconds.

Recent meetings

February 28, 2014The Golden State Warriors were shot out of the gates as they quickly grabbed an 11-point lead after 12 minutes as they cruised to an easy 126-103 victory over the New York Knicks on a Friday night at the Garden. Carmelo Anthony led the way with 23 points and 16 rebounds over 37 minutes for his 21st double-double of the season. The 21 double-doubles are good for 23rd in the NBA. Anthony posted 10 double-doubles last season. Tyson Chandler posted six points and 12 rebounds over 30 minutes. This was Chandler?s sixth straight game recording double-digit rebounds and the seventh time in his last eight games. Tim Hardaway Jr. added 22 points of the bench for his fifth 20-point performance of the season. The Warriors were led by Stephen Curry?s 27 points, 11 assists and 11 rebounds for a triple-double. Klay Thompson added 25 points on 9-17 shooting over 29 minutes.
March 11, 2013New York held a lead of 1-0 and that would prove to be the only time the Knicks would be in front, as they displayed its worst scoring and shooting game of
the season only able to score 63 points on shooting 23-73 (.274). The Golden State Warrior held the Knicks to 28 second half points as they cruised to an easy 92-63 victory over the New York Knicks at ORACLE Arena. New York was led by Chris Copeland?s 15 points, all in the second half, over 19 minutes. Carmelo Anthony returned to action, after missing three games, posting 14 points and 10 rebounds for a double-double over 34 minutes. Raymond Felton added 10 points. Golden State was paced by Stephen Curry?s 26 points and six rebounds over 37 minutes. Klay Thompson posted 23 points on 9-18 shooting from the field and five rebounds over 35 minutes. David Lee, against his old team, recorded 21 points and 10 rebounds for a double-double over 38 minutes. The 63 points scored and the .274 from the field is the lowest for the Knicks

tiger0330

Legend
Felton better step up and not Curry go off like Dragic did. Dragic was talking about Felton when he said the Knicks didn't play defense. Him and Chandler better get their heads out of their asses if the Knicks want to make the playoffs.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Felton better step up and not Curry go off like Dragic did. Dragic was talking about Felton when he said the Knicks didn't play defense. Him and Chandler better get their heads out of their asses if the Knicks want to make the playoffs.
I dunno. I have a feeling if Felton doesn't defend Curry's strong hand it'll throw Curry off and work this time.

Broadway

All Star
Guard Play....Guard Play...Guard Play....Guard Play....Guard Play....Guard Play...

Hey Chief are you watching this? Like I said look at our wins over the past 20gms and you will find Guard Play has been crucial to our wins. They did this with Melo on the bench spectating but I'm sure his cheerleading will be glorified beyond....lol

Huge flurry to close out the first half. Need to win this one. We are too close to an Atlanta team in a death spiral to not take a chance for an unexpected win like this. Let's go Knicks!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Nope not watching except updates on my phone thinking about heading to the spot to catch the 4th but don't wanna jinx it:) Go Knicks dammit!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Just checked the box score it ain't guard play Felton only has 2 points it's JR Swish doin his thing.... It's great this is happening while Melo is resting cause he will be needed in the 4th

Broadway

All Star
Just checked the box score it ain't guard play Felton only has 2 points it's JR Swish doin his thing.... It's great this is happening while Melo is resting cause he will be needed in the 4th

lol @ you saying "just checked the box score".....translation "I'm not watching the game"

Too bad because I am and it's the guard play of Smith/Hardaway/Prigoni that allowed us to gain control of the game.

Broadway

All Star
Stat!!!!!!!!!!

He has hustled on the glass can't go without mentioning this but he's been very selfish offensively. When he moved the ball the 2nd qrt this was crucial to us gaining and building the lead.... he has to get back to doing that if we want to win.

Last edited: