jonas_valanciunas.png

amare_stoudemire.png
demar_derozan.png

raymond_felton.png
kyle_lowry.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Toronto Raptors
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Amir Johnson - Sore right ankle (Day-to-day)
Kenyon Martin - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)
Carmelo Anthony - Strained right shoulder (PROB)

tiger0330

Legend
RJ - I'd rather ATL clinches it tonight rather than BKN eliminating us. Bunch of overpaid what ifs on the Knicks esp. Chandler.

Mosgov had 29 RBs and 23 pts against GS, we should have kept him in the Denver deal, Ujiri played Dolan like a puppet in that Melo trade.

skisloper

Starter
Come on, Knicks. Do it for us loyal fans.

Truly amazing........24 seconds left so Woody calls timeout to draw up a play for the last shot of the half.....Hes scribbling away with some of the players in the huddle looking around.....The pay was Felton holds for 20 seconds and then passes...no ball movement nothing and JR takes a long long 3 pointer.....

WOODY IS DEAD MAN WALKING

Kiyaman

Legend
5 Games! JR havnt been to the free throw line in the last 5 games. com'on, we are/were fighting for a playoff spot.
Felton gets his first trip to the free throw line when there's only 20 seconds left in the game.
The above are not KEEPERS

A decent Knicks win from playing hard defense in the 4th qtr.
GO Knicks!!!!!!!!!

tiger0330

Legend
What pisses me off about this game is the Knicks could have been winning like this 30 games ago. This team is way better than their record and not making the playoffs will be a damn shame. Stat has been a monster props to him for not quitting.

petescud

Starter
Woody mismanaging STATs minutes, hurt us all year....Hard to point the finger at one guy this year....Woody many times i disagreed with his stratagy, and taking guys out when their hot etc, playing Felton during crunch time....cost us quite a few games...we can all go on, but sadly we are going to miss the playoffs...we'll get em next year guys

Rob Low

Rotation player
I went to the game. Was sitting 3 rows behind the Knicks bench. Met Mike Breen and Steve Mills, both really nice guys

tiger0330

Legend
I went to the game. Was sitting 3 rows behind the Knicks bench. Met Mike Breen and Steve Mills, both really nice guys
Breen can be a nice guy, we need killers in the front office. I see Mills is trying to ride PJs coat tails saying him and Phil can do something special in NY. I'll believe it when I see it with Mills.

Always liked the vibe in the Air Canada Center, I still remember Lins Valentines Day game up there during Linsanity.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Always liked the vibe in the Air Canada Center, I still remember Lins Valentines Day game up there during Linsanity.

I was at that game too. The building was electric that night. At the time I bought the tickets I thought Melo would be playing so I was pretty pissed but it ended being one of the best games i've ever been to.

tiger0330

Legend
I was at that game too. The building was electric that night. At the time I bought the tickets I thought Melo would be playing so I was pretty pissed but it ended being one of the best games i've ever been to.
Guess you're from Toronto and Canadian. Always find it interesting how people become a fan of the Knicks when they're not from NY, I was born in NY so you know why I am a life long Knicks fan but guys like Crazy8's, Lercher etc never fails to amaze me how they became fans. I spent a lot of time in Toronto since I worked at Bell Canada on Asquith St for another company many years ago.

Watching games like last night, if you told me Amare was still regarded by most teams in the league as an All-Star caliber player, I'd believe it. Barring any serious offseason upheaval, next season is going to be downright bizarre just watching Amare and Chandler play out their contracts if they both stay healthy and produce (unlikely I know). What a missed opportunity with this era of this franchise. Maybe we never would have been a championship caliber team, but we should have won the Atlantic division once or twice more.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Guess you're from Toronto and Canadian. Always find it interesting how people become a fan of the Knicks when they're not from NY, I was born in NY so you know why I am a life long Knicks fan but guys like Crazy8's, Lercher etc never fails to amaze me how they became fans. I spent a lot of time in Toronto since I worked at Bell Canada on Asquith St for another company many years ago.

Yeah I was born and raised in Toronto but my dad was born in NYC and has been a huge knicks fan his entire life so he kinda just passed it down to me