Knicks Las Vegas Summer League roster

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Knicks' Summer League roster: (Source)

Tim Hardaway Jr.
Jeremy Tyler (if the Knicks keep him)
Toure' Murry (if the Knicks re-sign him. QO due June 30)

Shane Larkin
Cleanthony Early
Thanasis Antetokounmpo (Source)

Louis Labeyrie (if he comes to the U.S.)
Undrafted/free agent signings:

Brandon Triche- 23,G, Syracuse by way of Italy (Source)

Clearly this isn't the final update, as the Knicks are surely likely to make some other roster moves(trades, Q.O., free agent signing(s) and exercise option)... But there is some surprising news about Triche joining which could open the door for certain roster spots in question as of now...

Last edited:

nixon7

Benchwarmer
I love the moves so far, the trade with Dallas, and the three draft picks.

However, the one thing I do not understand is allowing the Pelicans to get to Patric Young ahead of us for their summer league team. A bit surprising, unless we consider Dalembert the defensive big and want to develop Labeyrie as the offensive big; and therefore felt Young is redundant.

However, i have projected Patric Young as the next big beast man Anthony Mason / Ben Wallace type in the NBA on this board for the last three years, so I will indeed be disappointed if the rumored Knicks interest in him proves overstated.

In my view the Knicks have been a soft team, and you can never have enough rough and tumble types like Patric Young on your bench.

tiger0330

Legend
You have to be suspicious of a guy like Patric Young that was projected to go early 2nd, had 13 pre-draft workouts, wasn't injured but wasn't drafted. I don't think he's as good as you guys make him out to be.

Kiyaman

Legend
Im looking for the Knicks Summer League Starters to be .......

PG-Toure' Murry
SG-THJ
SF-Early
PF-Jeremy Tyler
C-Cole Aldrich

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Here is the full roster:

45 Cole Aldrich C
43 Thanasis Antetokounmpo F
26 Shannon Brown G
17 Cleanthony Early F
14 Langston Galloway G
5 Tim Hardaway Jr. G
40 Jordan Henriquez C
25 Zane Johnson G
0 Shane Larkin G
50 Cameron Moore F
35 Will Sheehey F
6 Brandon Triche G
4 Jeremy Tyler F
55 Jordan Vandenberg C

Kiyaman

Legend
Im watching Miami Heat Shabazz Napier tear the Brooklyn Nets apart.
51-36 halftime .. PG-Napier took a 20 point lead in the 2nd quarter on the Nets getting the entire Heats team involve on offense/defense.

How the hell did Pat Riley get Shabazz Napier with the 26th pick???
Didnt any of the NBA scouts with the first 15 picks watch the NCAA Final-Four???
Lebron's DECISION was made on draft night.