Melo Back To Knicks

skisloper

Starter
I'm not embellishing dude I have die-hard Bulls fans who don't even want to talk hoops with me anymore they are so disgusted.
http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=11217772&city=chicago

Most Bulls fans are VERY disappointed. Read the local articles in the Chicago Sun Times and listen to the podcasts on 670/1000 if u don't believe me. Maybe that will help you bust out of your Melo-hating bubble. It's gonna be a long 4-5 years for you otherwise.

Do u really think it would have been a good idea of the Bulls to purge themselves of some contracts and Taj just to pay MELO the max ??? No doubt Melo at 17 million would have been a good fit in Chicago...but as u have seen despite what maybe u or the fans think mgmt does not feel the trade off of its roster just to get melo was worth it,,,,

In the end we have MELO at 24 million a year so lets hope Phil Jackson and Derrick Fisher can get from Melo that no other NBA coach or team president has been able to .........Melo has to embrace his new role...

jimkcchief88

All Star
Do u really think it would have been a good idea of the Bulls to purge themselves of some contracts and Taj just to pay MELO the max ??? No doubt Melo at 17 million would have been a good fit in Chicago...but as u have seen despite what maybe u or the fans think mgmt does not feel the trade off of its roster just to get melo was worth it,,,,

In the end we have MELO at 24 million a year so lets hope Phil Jackson and Derrick Fisher can get from Melo that no other NBA coach or team president has been able to .........Melo has to embrace his new role...

I am just saying...the bizarro basketball world of KO.COM does not reflect the rest of the basketball world as regards to Melo. Chicago sports talk radio is literally roasting the Bulls front office for "only signing a bunch of slow, white guys." Literally fellas I am not embellishing or making that up. Any other board members that live here in the CHI please chime in. It's actually pretty hilarious. "Melodrama"dominating local radio sport talk until Bears training camp starts I am assuming. D Rose better bring or else...

Last edited: