Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic (2014/11/12)

jimkcchief88

All Star
u r comparing melo to mj/kobe??? really... when I look at mj/kobe how many rings do I see on their fingers???? the answer is 10... plus one on the pinky toe..

when I look at melo I see ZERO rings... ZERO times he has led his team past the 2nd round..

so don't utter melo's name together with mj/kobe... hate is such an ugly word....

I'm just talking about being the lead scorer in the triangle don't get a twisted...but on the topic; MJ had Pip, Kobe had Shaq, who does Melo have???? Yep a washed up STAT, dumbass JR, and the worst backcourt in the league. Don't write Melo off yet until PJAX gets Melo some real help.

paris401

Starter
I'm just talking about being the lead scorer in the triangle don't get a twisted...but on the topic; MJ had Pip, Kobe had Shaq, who does Melo have???? Yep a washed up STAT, dumbass JR, and the worst backcourt in the league. Don't write Melo off yet until PJAX gets Melo some real help.

agree melo has little help...ok ZERO help... so we'll wait to see if phil gets him some help.... personally, I doubt that jax will be able to convince a marquee player (marc gas) to come and play in ny next to melo...unless all that matters is $$$$ to said player...

if a ..ring-is-your-thing...u aint coming to 7th ave...

Kiyaman

Legend
u r comparing melo to mj/kobe??? really... when I look at mj/kobe how many rings do I see on their fingers???? the answer is 10... plus one on the pinky toe..

when I look at melo I see ZERO rings... ZERO times he has led his team past the 2nd round..

so don't utter melo's name together with mj/kobe... hate is such an ugly word....

It bothers me too .. when someone compare a Great-career player to a good player

paris401

Starter
They don't put good players in the HOF, so I guess you don't think Melo goes or deserves it. Personally I think he'll be a first ballot HOF player.

sure they do... walt bellamy,bill Bradley,dave cowens,adrian dantley,dan issel,chris mullins,calvin murphy,ralph Sampson.... and the list goes on and on...

they were all 'good' players, no doubt... but GREAT... I don't think so.. and that's where melo belongs... good player... great... not by a long shot.. at least in my opinion...

Kiyaman

Legend

Melo has teammates with the talent to take the Knicks to the postseason games. How the postseason turn out?
Knicks management or the Big-Apple Media, already let some of Melo rotation teammates know they will not be a Knicks next season. (Barg, Stat, JR, Shump, JSmith)
Do not expect any of those teammates to do anything this season to get injured, break a nail or something lol