Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers (2014/12/04)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Emergency game thread, sorry guys..
Game starts at 8pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimkcchief88

All Star
That's ok Rady its a national game so hopefully we don't embarrass ourselves. Sellout Charles Barkley I'm sure will have a lot of negative things to say about our Knicks. Maybe the AZ living, ATL working sellout will get pulled over on the way to the studio and be tased into a coma by a racist pig cop on chief:) go Knicks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's Cleveland's chance to erase one of our few positive moments from this season by beating us in the rematch on national television. Not sure how much it matters if we win though, unless it happens because we correct some of the major issues we've had on both ends of the court this season. Let's go Knicks!

paris401

Starter
Maybe the AZ living, ATL working sellout will get pulled over on the way to the studio and be tased into a coma by a racist pig cop on chief:) go Knicks!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

racist cops in Atlanta??... wow... I thought they were only in ny,or in mo or in ohio... I don't believe it...

Just read online that if we lose tonight we will be tied for our worst franchise start through 20 games ever. In case you hadn't already figured it out, we are historically bad by Knicks franchise standards. No reason PJ should worry about protecting any part of this team for the future. Any deals he can make to gain building blocks or financial flexibility, he should do it when the time comes.

tiger0330

Legend
Here's Cleveland's chance to erase one of our few positive moments from this season by beating us in the rematch on national television. Not sure how much it matters if we win though, unless it happens because we correct some of the major issues we've had on both ends of the court this season. Let's go Knicks!
The Cavs are definitely playing better. I don't see us winning the RB battle and the FT differential should be in their favor, if I were to pick how the Knicks lose this game it would be on the boards and at the charity stripe.

I understand why the TNT pre-game is addressing Eric Garner, but I wish they would respect that a lot of us watch sports to help our minds get away from more serious things like that. They've been talking about it for almost 10 minutes now. I just wish they would move on and talk about and play some stupid sports already.

Stat stays in the starting lineup, but Acy replaces Dalembert. Going for small ball against a Cavs frontline that will include Love, Varejao, and Marion. Actually, I guess it's Lebron in the frontcourt and Marion is a the 2 guard.

Lebron clearly flops trying to draw a flagrant and the announcers spend 3 minutes talking about how concerned they are about Lebron who is clearly fine. Stupid.

Cleveland is a much better team than us, but I can't see them winning anything in the playoffs when they are as bad as us at protecting the rim.

Cleveland is the only team we could play where we have Dalembert and Acy along with 3 guards and be holding our own in the battle on the boards.

THJ has scored our last 11 points and led us to a 5 point lead in the 2nd quarter. I've said this before, it would be fantastic if THJ could become a legitimate, every night NBA player. Nothing could be more important for the immediate future of this franchise in my mind.

Kiyaman

Legend
THJ has scored our last 11 points and led us to a 5 point lead in the 2nd quarter. I've said this before, it would be fantastic if THJ could become a legitimate, every night NBA player. Nothing could be more important for the immediate future of this franchise in my mind.

Welcome back THJ .. u owe Prigioni a meal

Kiyaman

Legend
I still dont know why Phil signed Jason Smith or traded for Acy .. both has problem finding a defensive-rebound

Tonight is starting to show that we have guys trying to play right and play team basketball. Our roster is just so freakin limited talent-wise.