Informal Game Thread - Knicks vs Hornets - 12/5/14

tiger0330

Legend
That unit on the floor, thats your starting 5. Screw playing all these starting lineups. I hope this isn't going to be like the Jazz game where Burke made that dagger.

Kiyaman

Legend
What Walker did to win the game, Melo had a clear path to do the same thing to win this game .. Melo in on the conspiracy too

Well, took lottery ball to another level here. I would say I'm shocked, but I'm not, you could feel this coming. This was the season in a nutshell.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I got excited when they took the lead. However I wasn't that upset when Kemba made the shot because it wasn't surprising at all.

tiger0330

Legend
It was inexcusable because the Knicks had a foul to give. Someone is going to ask if the team was made aware that they had it and why it wasn't used.

tiger0330

Legend
Well they asked Coach Fisher and he said the team was aware they had the foul to give so its on Prigs for not using it when he got beat by Walker.

Kiyaman

Legend
Later for all that! Why didnt Melo drive the lane to make it a 3 point lead? Melo had a clear path to the basket.
If my $124M teammate took a jumper when he had a clear path layup, and miss the jumper.
I wouldn't play DEFENSE after that miss shot, which no Knicks did.

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
Later for all that! Why didnt Melo drive the lane to make it a 3 point lead? Melo had a clear path to the basket.
If my $124M teammate took a jumper when he had a clear path layup, and miss the jumper.
I wouldn't play DEFENSE after that miss shot, which no Knicks did.

Or of you are going to take the silly jumper do so with 1 second on the shot clock not 3

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
sounds like i didn't miss anything? i seen the last play.seen Prig,Stat get beat and seen Melo play no defense at all. He was in the paint and seen Kemba going to the basket yet he stood there and didn't try to stop him.

paris401

Starter
Well they asked Coach Fisher and he said the team was aware they had the foul to give so its on Prigs for not using it when he got beat by Walker.

I dunno about that... were they told by 'coach' fisher to foul once the ball was caught??? if so bad on the 'prick'... but I'm not sure if that were his instructions.... if they weren't ...bad on fisher..

tiger0330

Legend
I dunno about that... were they told by 'coach' fisher to foul once the ball was caught??? if so bad on the 'prick'... but I'm not sure if that were his instructions.... if they weren't ...bad on fisher..
Prigs said he tried to foul Walker but Kemba got around him too quickly. Wouldn't have come to that if Melo had made his jump shot or like Kiya wanted drive it to the basket. Melo is just not clutch.

paris401

Starter
yep.. bad move by 'coach' to put prig on kemba.. waaay tooo quick.. maybe should have put thj or the s'hump on him... at least they have a chance to stay in front of him... but I guess there is enough blame to go around... and even some extra for the upcoming
game(s)... as gotta keep some in reserve... afterall we are talking about the knicks...