Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards (2014/12/25)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
damn, just checked in, lost most of the game my christimas visitors just left
i see we're losing again but at least we look cool in these sharp unis

jimkcchief88

All Star
You haven't missed anything but the worst effort ever on the defensive end of the floor. That's not lack of talent but lack of effort... WIZ have almost half their points in the paint; other half is WIDE OPEN jumpers:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decent effort to get back into the game. Acy makes a hard foul against Wall, who throws a little bit of a hissy tantrum in Acy's face and Acy throws him a little stocking stuffer in the form of a forearm to the face. Whatever. At least somebody wants to fight. By the way, these announcers are the worst.

I'll say this much, good job on literally every other player on the court to get in-between these two guys and save the NBA from a Christmas fist fight. Acy ejected. Tech on Wall.

Lose by 11 for our league leading 26th loss. Feel free to stick around for the ESPN post-game show if you really hate yourself.

Linda Cohn: "You have to understand, Knicks' fans don't have patience, but they will have to learn some and quickly". Shh, quiet your know nothing ESPN face. Those of us who are still here have as much patience as any fans you are going to meet. Other fanbases would be long gone after this last decade. Long gone.

Kiyaman

Legend
Down by 20 with a minute passed in the 2nd half. Merry Christmas, KOL. Lottery ball wishes look more and more like they will be granted.

The Lottery Balls for the Knicks only mean one thing .. the next two season will losing seasons.
102-91 Knicks LOSS .. Carmelo had 34 pts from taking 28 shots. Stat had 6 pts from taking 6 shots.
Did someone mention BALL-HOGGER???

Kiyaman

Legend
Linda Cohn: "You have to understand, Knicks' fans don't have patience, but they will have to learn some and quickly". Shh, quiet your know nothing ESPN face. Those of us who are still here have as much patience as any fans you are going to meet. Other fanbases would be long gone after this last decade. Long gone.

Patience? Its been over a decade of optimistic dream dream dream, at the start of 14 Knicks losing season.
Next year the Knicks will have a roster of "Lebron, CP3, D.Wade, Griffin, and Noah"

Patience? Its been over a decade of optimistic dream dream dream, at the start of 14 Knicks losing season.
Next year the Knicks will have a roster of "Lebron, CP3, D.Wade, Griffin, and Noah"

Optimism is a separate deal. She was saying the Knicks fans aren't patient. Impatient fans would have found something much better to do with their time than watch this team by now.

CoolClyde

Acy Dcy christmas powerball moment was highlight of game. nothing really positive other than Melo's performance and Calderone somewhat. perhaps Knicks were starting Dalemert to showcase his (non) talents for trade possibility? what a sh*t game for him. for the amount of time Salembert gets, and what he actually gets done, i'd rather see Cole Aldrich starting and watch him get a double double every night, I think the Knicks would be a better team. what have you got to lose?

It's getting to the point, where the Knicks are no fun anymore, I am sorry. Sometimes it hurts so badly i must cry out loud. don't let the past remind us of what we are not now, I am not dreaming. JR Smith, please be gone, I'm tired of you… Phil, what have you got to lose? Can I tell it like it is?

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
The Lottery Balls for the Knicks only mean one thing .. the next two season will losing seasons.
102-91 Knicks LOSS .. Carmelo had 34 pts from taking 28 shots. Stat had 6 pts from taking 6 shots.
Did someone mention BALL-HOGGER???

Me did!! Me did!! :cucu:

tiger0330

Legend
I see Phil Jackson tweeted to Knicks nation that 2015 will be better than 2014. Still thinks as the team learns the triangle they'll start winning some games. I'm not buying it Phil, not with these players, better to go in the other direction and lose as many games as possible at this point.

#knicknation a better 2015 than 14. The effort and skill of our team will grow as the players learn how to play with and for each other.

Last edited: