Emergency Game Thread vs Piston. Friday Night MSG

Glad to see Early back. They need to keep him healthy and the rest of this season could be about trying to see what we have with him to some extent.

MSG crowd getting behind a lineup of Acy, Early, Wear, Calderon, and JR Smith, down by 17 with 1 minute to go, is the best indicator that this fanbase deserves a better team.

Kiyaman

Legend
Glad to see Early back. They need to keep him healthy and the rest of this season could be about trying to see what we have with him to some extent.

Me too .... I still don't recall seeing Early get injured on the court.
The only Knicks player witness getting injured on the court were Shump.
Knicks veterans Barg, Melo, Stat, and Dally are to embarrassed to get on the court as a 5-30 team.

The record 5-30 speaks for itself.
The players get blame, BUT the coaching-staff doing nothing for 15 players in 4 month. Ouch!
I know why Steve Kerr didn't take the Knicks job???

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks have the 2nd highest payroll in the league and Melo, Calderon and Stat. They should not be this bad, thats 3 highly paid vets that should win you a few games but 2 10 game losing streaks in a single season wtf. The Knicks all time losing streak is 12 and with the Bucks, Memphis and the Wiz up next they may break the record on Wed.

petescud

Starter
OK, i can't watch the games anymore, its been that bad for me....but i thought Bargs was playing tonight. It shows 2 minutes played. Kidding right? Did he get hurt again

OK, i can't watch the games anymore, its been that bad for me....but i thought Bargs was playing tonight. It shows 2 minutes played. Kidding right? Did he get hurt again

Yeah, he played 2 minutes and re-injured that calf which was given a pretty darn long time to heal.

tiger0330

Legend
Yeah, he played 2 minutes and re-injured that calf which was given a pretty darn long time to heal.
Only guy in the NBA that could break a nail and be out for 6 months. Former number 1 pick so tanking is no guarantee of anything. Even if a team finishes dead last they only have a 25% chance of getting the top pick.

petescud

Starter
I feel most ballplayers are rediculously overpaid to begin with, but Bargs is a different animal...i can't believe they have to pay this guy 1 mil a year, never alone 15 per year