Knicks trading Calderon?

tiger0330

Legend
maybe u are correct... but we are not the only guys that will have spare change in their pockets this and next off season.. phil has to contend with the home teams $$$ advantage, as well as other teams with better rosters...ready to win... or step up to the next level...
That's true if the cap goes up, it goes up for everyone, just means that franchise players are going to make more with their current teams.

I was reading Jeremy Lin got benched by Byron Scott and more than likely will not be re-signed by the Lakers. I wouldn't mind seeing JLin come to NY to see if Linsanity can happen again.

That's true if the cap goes up, it goes up for everyone, just means that franchise players are going to make more with their current teams.

I was reading Jeremy Lin got benched by Byron Scott and more than likely will not be re-signed by the Lakers. I wouldn't mind seeing JLin come to NY to see if Linsanity can happen again.

Doubt it. Egos hurt and all.

tiger0330

Legend
Doubt it. Egos hurt and all.
Lin played like crap on Sunday. He's still got the turnover problems with his handle 3 years after leaving the Knicks.

Yahoo says the Knicks are still trying to trade Calderon and mentioned the Cavs as a destination. He'd be a good pickup for them, his specialty the 3 ball has been a big weapon in the playoffs and the finals for teams.

paris401

Starter
with phil trading away just about everyone, do u realize that this summers team picture will be a lonesome Me-Lo all by himself.. we need a mascot...

Paul1355

All Star
Calderon from a few years ago would look good with a revamped roster. However his turn overs, injuries, and 7 mil a year contract really make him expendable.

I expect him to be shopped for a pick come the draft.