Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Philadelphia 76ers (2015/01/21)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
header.jpg

NYK.gif
AT.png
PHI.gif

(6-36) (8-33)

VenueTVTIME
Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PEMSG7:00 PM EST

Possible starters:

lou_amundson.png
henry_sims.png

carmelo_anthony.png
robert_covington.png

jason_smith.png
nerlens_noel.png

jose_calderon.png
michael_carter-williams.png

shane_larkin.png
kj_mcdaniels.png

Injury Report

New York Knicks
Philadelphia Sixers
Andrea Bargnani - Sore Right Calf (OUT)Luc Mbah a Moute - Left Knee Contusion (QUEST)
Cleanthony Early - Sprained Right Ankle (OUT)Joel Embiid - Right Foot Injury (OUT)
-Jason Richardson - Left Knee Injury (OUT)
- Tony Wroten - Right Knee Sprain (OUT)
- Andrei Kirilenko (Not with the team)

Today in Knicks history
ny_knickstopperform10_340.jpg

January 19, 1998Knicks acquire guard/forward Latrell Sprewell from the Golden State Warriors in exchange for forward Terry Cummings, forward Chris Mills and guard John Starks.

CoolClyde

NYtank_vsPhilly.jpg

"outta my way, Nerd-lens! this is the Tankerbockers!" - "F.U. PJ! i ain't playin no ball tonite, so hah!"

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yep CC 18-18 tie after the 1st quarter um um um.... I hope tickets were free to this game because JR High girls basketball would be more interesting and score more points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottom line, if the Knicks really want to tank and keep the worst record in the NBA for the rest of the season, Melo will need to be shut down with another "injury". I don't support this idea at all and I'm glad that for the first time this season I have some confidence that we will be able to do better than the worst record in the history of the NBA.

CoolClyde

^on chief! i was thinking the same thing... 39 minutes for a guy who has a knee problem? as soon as he feels better, run him into the ground to get a meaningless win against one of the 3 sh*ttiest teams in the league? who's coaching, D'amntoni? PJ better let Fisher in on the tank, before he ruins Melo for good.

jimkcchief88

All Star
^on chief! i was thinking the same thing... 39 minutes for a guy who has a knee problem? as soon as he feels better, run him into the ground to get a meaningless win against one of the 3 sh*ttiest teams in the league? who's coaching, D'amntoni? PJ better let Fisher in on the tank, before he ruins Melo for good.

Yep gotta shut Melo down after the All-Star break on Chief...Can't ruin the most valuable/only asset on the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk