Game Thread - New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics - February 25, 2015

tiger0330

Legend
I wouldn't necessarily say that. I just got through watching the highlights(like 5min ago) believe it or not and he was HUGE for them during winning time. Dragic and Chalmers didn't put up good numbers either but keep in mind with Bosh out Walker becomes more of a factor since every win matters for them. Major playoff implications because 7-11 is bunched up.

He looks like a more fluid player and made his way back to the league by coming up through their D-League affiliate team. I saw him play a few games against us trying to peak in on Thanasis. He didn't look bad, so not surprised by his call up. They have another kid who I was more impressed with in Hopson who recently dropped 52 down there.

I don't think Walker secures anything for them or has any upside but he can be a stopgap until the Heat execute their next set of plans. He also contributed other ways in yesterday's victory.
Walker's last year in the NBA was the year Jeremy Lin was here so he's been toiling in the DLeague for 3 years now, wow, I had forgotten about him. His numbers in the Miami game are exactly how I remember him, good rebounder for a SF but his 3 pt shooting was very inconsistent when he was here. I see he made some 3s his first game and couldn't hit anything until the end last night, so nothing has changed about his outside shooting.

Scotty Hopson another name out of the past, wasn't he the guy that came out early and said he was the best player in the draft but nobody drafted him?

I see our friend Earl Barron caught on with an NBA team, good for him.

Broadway

All Star
Walker's last year in the NBA was the year Jeremy Lin was here so he's been toiling in the DLeague for 3 years now, wow, I had forgotten about him. His numbers in the Miami game are exactly how I remember him, good rebounder for a SF but his 3 pt shooting was very inconsistent when he was here. I see he made some 3s his first game and couldn't hit anything until the end last night, so nothing has changed about his outside shooting.

Scotty Hopson another name out of the past, wasn't he the guy that came out early and said he was the best player in the draft but nobody drafted him?

I see our friend Earl Barron caught on with an NBA team, good for him.

You could be right about SH, not sure but what I saw from him was an ability to get to the rim anytime he wanted. Pretty good size too. Yeah Earl Barron is always a late season staple 10 dayer call-up for Phx.

Miami just called up Beasley too. They want to make the playoffs.

tiger0330

Legend
You could be right about SH, not sure but what I saw from him was an ability to get to the rim anytime he wanted. Pretty good size too. Yeah Earl Barron is always a late season staple 10 dayer call-up for Phx.

Miami just called up Beasley too. They want to make the playoffs.
I had to look it up and Hopson when he came out in 2011 said he thought he was a first round pick not that he was the best player in that draft.

I wonder what the Beasley's signing does for Walkers next 10 day. Is he there to replace Walker or are they going to keep both of them.