Game Thread - New York Knicks vs Detroit Pistons - February 27, 2015

Bargnani on the drive for the slam and we are actually winning with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd. Huge comeback.

tiger0330

Legend
Bargnani balling with the flush and the lead. He does have as skills, I remember that game where he dominated Dwight Howard.

Detroit comes right back and we are down by 3 at the end of the 3rd. Not sure we would know how to win a game if wanted to win it.

tiger0330

Legend
Reggie Jackson vs the eastern conference will determine his salary in offseason

Knicks had the lead late in the first qrt.
Is Shved a 4th qtr. player???
Would be nice if DFish left him in the game. You know he says he wants to win games but his subs says he's trying to tank.

Bargs actually having a nice game. 21 points on over 50% shooting along with 11 rebounds. I still don't like him.

Just realized Philly got their 13th win tonight. Looks like the rest of the league has decided they can't compete with our ability to never win any games ever. Still only down by 5, but we look like we will be content with a good effort and a close loss.

Kiyaman

Legend
Would be nice if DFish left him in the game. You know he says he wants to win games but his subs says he's trying to tank.

Fisher is not trying to TANK, Fisher is successfully TANKING
Why is Early getting crunchtime minutes .. Early need a full season in the D.League to develop some skills

Broadway

All Star
Alexy Shved my oh my I stepped away to eat dinner. Just saw a Vine video of his drive attempt, shot landed in the upper rafters. Disgraceful!