Knicks vs Bullies: Game thread

jimkcchief88

All Star
Well I'm watching because it's on here. The good news is the Bullies tend to play down to the level of thier competition. The bad news is Kentucky could beat these Knicks. I'm sure of it. Get them Knicks. Show some pride. I hope you show your face tonight Phil.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Wow these cats suck on chief; bricks and airballs???? Are these pros??? Do they actually play basketball for a living??? They can't. Shame on you Phil. Shame on you:(

Speaking of Kentucky, I'm starting to sour on Towns as a good target for us. I'm beginning to think he is too raw and overrated at this point, especially in that a lot of people have begun to rate him over Okafor, who has a much more polished game for his age in my mind. With so few games left and Minny with 2 more wins than us, plus the tiebreaker, seems like we are very close to a guaranteed top 4 pick.

First time ever with a 60 loss season. Who cares? When you are this bad, the specifics don't seem to matter. At least this team has had the decency to be the worst team in the league by a comfortable margin to save us all the trouble of having to watch any games down the stretch to ensure draft position.

Right on cue, Towns had a monster offensive game tonight. Still, he couldn't stay out of foul trouble and only played 25 minutes. It's time to start making your top 4 draft board and I know a bunch of you have Towns at the top, but I don't think I do.

tiger0330

Legend
Well I'm watching because it's on here. The good news is the Bullies tend to play down to the level of thier competition. The bad news is Kentucky could beat these Knicks. I'm sure of it. Get them Knicks. Show some pride. I hope you show your face tonight Phil.
Chief - Thanks for the game thread. A night off from bball for me and like you I think this team with all the injuries can be had by Kentucky or Duke. Kentucky just got by the Irish and avoided a major upset which would have disappointed fans that want to see Duke and Kentucky face off.

jimkcchief88

All Star
First time ever with a 60 loss season. Who cares? When you are this bad, the specifics don't seem to matter. At least this team has had the decency to be the worst team in the league by a comfortable margin to save us all the trouble of having to watch any games down the stretch to ensure draft position.

Right on cue, Towns had a monster offensive game tonight. Still, he couldn't stay out of foul trouble and only played 25 minutes. It's time to start making your top 4 draft board and I know a bunch of you have Towns at the top, but I don't think I do.

My daughter, a Bulls fan, made me turn our game off because she got tired of me screaming at the TV. So I put on Kentucky and wow. ND was game but the Cats have to much. I would take either Towns or Cauly-Stein or that big kid from Wisconsin. I didn't think the Badgers could score enough points but they shot 80% from the field in the second half to do AZ in.

CoolClyde

Fire EVERYBODY

that's the plan, team's been blown up. Knicks had a fire sale in order to build from the ground up. every loss is another guaranteed ping pong ball. it's good to lose...

both those Wisconsin kids looked great. Kaminsky and Decker can both score a variety of ways and hit threes, especially Decker with those high arc-ing shots, and CLUTCH!

Towns had a good game, but he's definitely rawer than Okafor. and I like the Winslowe kid on Duke as well, he's played consistently well, with all around skills.

every Knicks loss makes you wanna watch the NCAA games more and think about who could impact this team in a positive way.

the tank is for real.

tiger0330

Legend
that's the plan, team's been blown up. Knicks had a fire sale in order to build from the ground up. every loss is another guaranteed ping pong ball. it's good to lose...

both those Wisconsin kids looked great. Kaminsky and Decker can both score a variety of ways and hit threes, especially Decker with those high arc-ing shots, and CLUTCH!

Towns had a good game, but he's definitely rawer than Okafor. and I like the Winslowe kid on Duke as well, he's played consistently well, with all around skills.

every Knicks loss makes you wanna watch the NCAA games more and think about who could impact this team in a positive way.

the tank is for real.
The team that drafts Justise Winslow is going to be very happy. If the Knicks have a chance to trade their pick for two picks that may include him at his projected spot at 6 I think they should consider it. The only problem is Melo would have to be moved to the 4 again.

Last edited:

Broadway

All Star
The team that drafts Justise Winslow is going to be very happy. If the Knicks have a chance to trade their pick for two picks that may include him at his projected spot at 6 I think they should consider it. The only problem is Melo would have to be moved to the 4 again.

Agree with Clyde and you Tig on the prospects, which is why getting another pick is almost critical as the days go by. If there this much talent possibly entering the draft it means it's being spread throughout the league. It won't distinguish us or give an edge. This is my 3rd time speaking on this.

As of now we only sit with 1 pick Philly otoh has 7 for this draft and possibly 10(No Lie) by draft day. Depends if Lakers position drops out of Top 5. Who the #1 prospect is, is very debatable but we need more our cupboards are empty. If our franchise can can get better so can the Sixers. We needs to investigate thoroughly who they are interested in and prod & poke them into possibly being a trading partner with us.