Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

We got beat by BROOK came up huge when it mattered for Brooklyn

Veteran

Not sure how it looked, but didn't sound good.

12th man

Last second tip in by Lopez and Early misses the last shot. Props to Cleanthony for trying to back up his let's mess up the Nets though. The Nets keep the 8 seed despite trying to give away the game.

Veteran

This loss was exquisite. The kind of loss you like to see considering the circumstances. Our young players did well unfortunately we needed to see this a couple months ago.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Nothing would make me happier between now and the end of the season than hearing that Early is developing into a piece worth having. Can't believe I will have missed watching 4 weeks worth of games due to being in DC. Longest stretch of Knicks games I will have missed watching since I was 4.
    Maybe the light goes on for the young man after this game. He played well despite that turnover and missing the buzzer beater in the final minutes. They really are only playing to develop guys like Early for next year.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Maybe the light goes on for the young man after this game. He played well despite that turnover and missing the buzzer beater in the final minutes. They really are only playing to develop guys like Early for next year.
    We do not do this properly all year you can't push all chips to the table over 10-12gms. Happy to see Early do well but what the heck were we waiting for. Giving lion share minutes to Thomas and Amundsons and Smith's was utterly ridiculous. Playing Bargs late only because he stole money from us was uncalled for too.

12th man

Funny .... Brooklyn gave the Knicks several chances to hurt the Nets in their playoff race.

Another game Galloway showed he's a KEEPER.
    Early showed some khris-ma in the 2nd half of the game with some scoring .. Early still need a full season in the D.leage, before making the step to the NBA.
    Larkins is becoming a good 3rd PG to have on a roster .. he's not officially a backup PG yet.
    Bargani & J.Smith in the frontcourt did their career ussual FAIL during crunchtime.

I wonder how much $$$ will Lopez get from Brooklyn in the offseason.
    Brooklyn let PG Livingston walk to GS in the summer
    I wonder will Brooklyn let PG Jarrett Jack walk this summer