who's our coach?

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
i know i'm not supposed to post untill the knicks win but this is important

does anyone who might be the new head coach of the New York Knicks i just heard Stephen A. Smith say on SportsCenter that Lenny's resigning.

OH yeah does anyone know how long houston's gonna be out?????????????????

e_D

Benchwarmer
I believe our Interim Coach is Herb Williams. Uncle Herb is a guy I really like, he's been a NYK fan favorite since his days backing up Ewing for 5 minutes a game. Herb's got class, style, and a sense of our old NYK teams that preached toughness and defense. Hopefully he'll work with Wilkens playbook and change a few things up. And if you will remember, Herb interimed one game last year, and yes, we won that game. His head coaching record is an amazing 1.000!

I think it's a better alternative than bringing in a new head coach mid-season and having the team adjust on the fly like last year. I say Isiah should leave him as the head coach for the rest of the year. During the off season, we might be able to snag a TOUGH, SMART, WINNING coach from somewhere. It seems like this season is already shot, so let Uncle Herb handle it from here on out.

I respect Wilkens, but ever since day one I knew he wasn't the right man for the job. This is New York City; soft spoken, well to do gentlemen have no place here. We need an inspired, fiery, and hungry person to step up and lead us to victory. Here's to hoping we get that soon.