New York vs Milwaukee 01/23 Game Thread (L 96-101)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
knicks_100.gif
vs
bucks_100.gif

Lineups:

New York Knicks (17-22 ) ::11-9 at MSG
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
nazr_mohammed.jpg
tim_thomas.jpg
kurt_thomas.jpg
herb_williams.jpg

Milwaukee Bucks (13-24) :: 4-16 on Road
maurice_williams.jpg
michael_redd.jpg
dan_gadzuric.jpg
desmond_mason.jpg
joe_smith.jpg
terry_porter.jpg

Game Time: 3:00 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap
Knicks 96 - Bucks 101

NYKnicks15

Starter
good play so far, for the most part we are evenly matched.

Marbury is doing great 18 points in the first half with three assists.

Sweetney is playing awesome, he still needs to drop a few pounds but besides for that hes doing great. 12 points and 8 rebounds! im proud!

KThomas doing his usual consistent play which is good. 8 points.

Crawford I have been disgusted with his play, he needs emphasize on NEEDS...he needs someone to teach him, to yell at him, 20 mins 6 points 2 for 7?...hopefully he comes around maybe drives to the basket and takes his time shooting!

Ariza I really dont think he is ready to start just yet but thats just me. 0/2 in 15 mins. He just needs to develop his shooting range and then hell be ready

Mohammed Im not actually watching the game, because I dont have the game where Im at so Im watching it on flash from nba.com...why isnt he playing? Hurt? 6 mins 2 fouls could be it? if anyone knows hook me up with the info please...

Were not doing bad for not having Houston or Thomas play a minute. Even though they arent horribly great contributors when they do play but not bad none the less. 50-49 could be better but ill take what I can get now a days with the Knicks! GO KNICKS!

NYKnicks15

Starter
good try, decent play...it was nice to see us stay in it the whole game aswell as TRY to win it at the end with fouling players. Too bad it didnt work this time...is it just me? or does it hit you hard when you see Crawfords stats??? if he atleast made half his shots wed win the games we play. if he made more than 33% or less wed also win for that matter. he needs to take his time and drive to the lane. 7-19 this game and 3-10 at the 3 its ridiculous!!!