Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran

4th pick. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Veteran

Okay, it's okay. All this means is we get Mudiay or Russell. 4th pick is better than the 5th pick. Damn! This stupid season.

12th man

Phil's a undercover Lakers president

We are ducked.
    True New Yorkers wear ORANGE and BLUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP1xItPXOiE

Veteran

Alright fellas, we are talking 4th pick. This means Mudiay or Russell and I can live with that.

12th man

The Best Player at 4th pick are
    Justice Winslow or Kiminsky

Russell freshmen performance is not a top 6 pick .. Mudiay is not a top 10 pick untill we see him in a try-out workout game

12th man

4 is better than 5 but the team with the worst record won the #1. That should have been us except for 2 useless wins at the end of the season. Here's a prediction, the Twolves will make the playoffs before the Knicks.

Picking 4 the brain trust has to work and figure out what they want to do, Woj saying the Knicks will trade it, what if PJ picks Kaminsky, I think Knicks fans will scream if that happens.

Veteran

I am saying this right now, no way the Knicks take Kaminsky at 4. No way, no how. The pick will be Russell or Mudiay, whoever is left after the first 3 picks, which will be Towns, Okafor, and Russell/Mudiay.

12th man

The Sixers take Russell in my mind. Knicks now have to do their homework on Mudiay, he didn't do anything at the combine, was injured in China so the Knicks have scant intel on the guy compared to others. Other than need, I'd be tempted to take Winslow.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Okay, it's okay. All this means is we get Mudiay or Russell. 4th pick is better than the 5th pick. Damn! This stupid season.
    No Russell will be gone by the time we pick... 76ers love Russell and he is good friends with Embiid and Noel...we are going to draft Winslow or Mudiay.....the fact that Winslow and Melo are friends plus triangle not having a focus on PG gives Winslow the edge
    "The Knicks are back" - Amare

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    4 is better than 5 but the team with the worst record won the #1. That should have been us except for 2 useless wins at the end of the season. Here's a prediction, the Twolves will make the playoffs before the Knicks.

Picking 4 the brain trust has to work and figure out what they want to do, Woj saying the Knicks will trade it, what if PJ picks Kaminsky, I think Knicks fans will scream if that happens.
    T Wolves are in the west which is very hard to even make it 8th...Knicks can make playoffs next season with a few more better players
    "The Knicks are back" - Amare

Veteran

To htr10 and Clyde...

This is why you don't win Game 65 or whatever it was against the Magic and whoever else when you've been essentially the worst team all yr. Rooting for the wins meant nothing, I gave 0 Tux about Langston Galloway making All-Rookie team based on Hero Ball and of course rooting for losses doesn't accomplish anything either....but what's in the best interest of this franchise was always tomorrow and not today....which meant lose and lose big.

Hope Phil is happy with Fish and The Gang

We need to draft Mudiay or trade down
    Last edited by Broadway; May 19, 2015 at 21:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    To htr10 and Clyde...

This is why you don't win Game 65 or whatever it was against the Magic and whoever else when you've been essentially the worst team all yr. Rooting for the wins meant nothing and root for losses doesn't accomplish anything either....but what's in the best interest of this franchise was always tomorrow and not today.

i was rooting for losses, to give the Knicks the best possible chance of getting #1 pick. that worked out for Minnesota, as the odds were in their favor. so I don't know what you're talking about.

it looks like best at #4 will be Russell, Mudiay or Winslow. Melo seems to covet Winslow. Justice served.

there's going to be so much would've, could've, should've at this point, who cares? i'm tired of being should upon. When/if the Knicks get any of those 3 players, it will be a good pick, and Phil will fill out the rest of the roster with the big man he coveted... Monroe? trade down for Kaminsky? so many options, opinion, and threads to be written, can't wait to discuss the bullsh*t!

I'm sure Phil is happy with Fish and company, but very unhappy with Steve Mills for his bad vibes, that guy should be fired for f*cking with the basketball gods at the draft lottery.

http://testicle.com is House of Dong

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    To htr10 and Clyde...

This is why you don't win Game 65 or whatever it was against the Magic and whoever else when you've been essentially the worst team all yr. Rooting for the wins meant nothing, I gave 0 Tux about Langston Galloway making All-Rookie team based on Hero Ball and of course rooting for losses doesn't accomplish anything either....but what's in the best interest of this franchise was always tomorrow and not today....which meant lose and lose big.

So, that's your reaction to all this, man? Calling Clyde and I out for supporting this team? Just because I was the one guy still watching/listening to games down the stretch doesn't mean I didn't understand we were better off losing out. Real weak post, dude.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CoolClyde View Post
    i was rooting for losses, to give the Knicks the best possible chance of getting #1 pick. that worked out for Minnesota, as the odds were in their favor. so I don't know what you're talking about.

it looks like best at #4 will be Russell, Mudiay or Winslow. Melo seems to covet Winslow. Justice served.

there's going to be so much would've, could've, should've at this point, who cares? i'm tired of being should upon. When/if the Knicks get any of those 3 players, it will be a good pick, and Phil will fill out the rest of the roster with the big man he coveted... Monroe? trade down for Kaminsky? so many options, opinion, and threads to be written, can't wait to discuss the bullsh*t!

I'm sure Phil is happy with Fish and company, but very unhappy with Steve Mills for his bad vibes, that guy should be fired for f*cking with the basketball gods at the draft lottery.
    Yeah they sent that clown again,

although that was Phil's call so shame on Phil(you should have been there Phil earn your $12mil/yr keep)