Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    So, that's your reaction to all this, man? Calling Clyde and I out for supporting this team? Just because I was the one guy still watching/listening to games down the stretch doesn't mean I didn't understand we were better off losing out. Real weak post, dude.
    Yeah I mentioned your names but it wasn't a ha ha nan nan, it was.... rooting for this team to win does nothing. Literally nothing when we weren't just bad, we were historically bad all yr. Why hiccup for a couple games (late) when proving over and over how inept we were? We surrendered being the worst team to Minnesota as we best the suck literally like 85% of the season. Makes no sense to give up last month, like no sense at all.

For the record whatever options exist at #4 they most certainly exist at #1 #2 and #3. Now we still don't know who will be picked in any particular order but does anyone feel at this time Towns and Okafor aren't good prospects anymore because of our chances to land them are pretty slim? Doubt it!

This gets back to what I said in the Main Draft thread. The difference in talent between 1 and 7 is pretty slim IMO(might even go 10 deep), the problem with that there are 3-4 teams in the East staged to get equal talent besides us.

So whoever we pick has to be better than we think they are and better than existing talent in the league.
    Last edited by Broadway; May 19, 2015 at 22:14.

12th man

Chad Ford tweeted the Knicks are big Justise Winslow fans and not sold on Mudiay. They'll workout both I'm sure but I would take Winslow.

Veteran

I really thought Commish Silver would rig the draft for us 4th pick sucks for real; Tanks Phil for gutting our squad for this crappy fourth pick.. This is why bad teams stay BAD #*?*?!

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Yeah they sent that clown again,

although that was Phil's call so shame on Phil(you should have been there Phil earn your $12mil/yr keep)
    Phil's heart isn't in doing his job. If the Knicks win 30 games or less and they miss the playoffs I don't see him staying around. He was a terrible hire to begin with, Zeke was more qualified.

12th man

Knicks the only team that dropped tonight. Lakers moved up. Everyone else stayed put.
    Phil is an undercover Lakers president!!!!!!

Veteran

Wow, I really feel like now that we are locked into the 4th pick, Winslow being the guy is starting to gain momentum. If the top 3 really is going to be Okafor, Towns, and Russell, then I don't think a choice between Winslow or Mudiay is something people should be getting upset about.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Chad Ford tweeted the Knicks are big Justise Winslow fans and not sold on Mudiay. They'll workout both I'm sure but I would take Winslow.
    I read that our front office is split on Mudiay...sounds like our scouts are high on him and maybe Phil and a couple others aren't. I don't have a problem with Winslow if not for some redundancy especially if we're looking at the big sloth Moose in Monroe.

12th man

Its still hard to swallow .. last year this time the only plan Phil Jackson could come up with as our new president were to tank the 2014-15 season for a top-3 lottery pick .. when 5 freshman will be the 2015 top-5 draft picks. Laugh or cry

1) If the Timberwolves dont draft Okafor low-post scoring, then their GM is dummer than our Knicks president, or Lakers paid them off.
    2) The Lakers wanted Towns from day one to add with 6.9 Julius Randle in their frontcourt lineup.
    3) Without a doubt Philly will draft "Winslow" star-talent to put with Noel in the front lineup.

Veteran

lol I wonder what the Top 5 Picks think of this pic?

At least have the ability to stone face it. He looks like he got a call that a relative passed away. Just goes to show this wasn't what Phil and the yes men were "PLANNING" for.

Somehow I feel this is the League sh*tting on the knicks because that idot sonoabi+ch Dolan had to associate with Is​iah right before the f*cking draft....

Literally we're the only team that got f^cked in the draft..... Whats the odds% of that happening?
    Last edited by Wargames; May 20, 2015 at 00:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    lol I wonder what the Top 5 Picks think of this pic?

At least have the ability to stone face it. He looks like he got a call that a relative passed away. Just goes to show this wasn't what Phil and the yes men were "PLANNING" for.
    It doesn't matter what they think, the knicks will either draft somebody or trade them to move down.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Wargames View Post
    It doesn't matter what they think, the knicks will either draft somebody or trade them to move down.
    Yes and No...Mills is already referring to the pick as a "complementary" piece to Melo. More stamping downage(smh). Funny how Melo joined in the idiocy...remember he's the one who said

"A 19yr old pg may not be what the Knicks are looking for because of the learning curve" and then proceeds to hang with Winslow at a Yankee game.

Seems like the results are right up Melo's alley.

I hope we curve that Chunkster and turn the keys over to Yay or Rus1 and force him to be a player who's gonna have to deal with them(Yay or Rus1) taking over the town.

I wouldn't be surprised if when they end up with either Russell, Mudiay, or Winslow that the player plays at SG instead of PG or SF. All of them are 6,5 or 6,6 in height and the triangle can handle more dynamic players are the 2 instead of the 1 easier. Plus competition at the 2 is easier in the league since most teams have only ok players there compared to PG where the league is packed with star talent or at least great defenders.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Wargames View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if when they end up with either Russell, Mudiay, or Winslow that the player plays at SG instead of PG or SF. All of them are 6,5 or 6,6 in height and the triangle can handle more dynamic players are the 2 instead of the 1 easier. Plus competition at the 2 is easier in the league since most teams have only ok players there compared to PG where the league is packed with star talent or at least great defenders.
    It's almost comical what a beast Winslow is physically compared to Mudiay and Russell. As you said, all 3 are about 6'5"/6'6", but Winslow outweighs the other two guys by about 30 pounds. Winslow will show up day 1 with the ability to physically play multiple NBA positions. Mudiay and Russell will both be question marks from day 1 to physically handle NBA guards.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    It's almost comical what a beast Winslow is physically compared to Mudiay and Russell. As you said, all 3 are about 6'5"/6'6", but Winslow outweighs the other two guys by about 30 pounds. Winslow will show up day 1 with the ability to physically play multiple NBA positions. Mudiay and Russell will both be question marks from day 1 to physically handle NBA guards.
    That would be great with me and the lineup does need 2 way players. I still see him playing SG when he comes to the league though. 6'6 with shoes just doesn't scream SF and I expect Melo to get heavy minutes at SF as well