Official Trade Rumors Thread

If possible, NYK should take on Hensen and Ryno if it meant Parker and a 1st. Do it!

I don't know. Parker is one more ACL injury away from his career being over, probably. This would leaves us once again taking back a bad contract(s) just to get a likely late 1st round pick.

tiger0330

Legend
I don't know. Parker is one more ACL injury away from his career being over, probably. This would leaves us once again taking back a bad contract(s) just to get a likely late 1st round pick.
I agree, I wouldn't touch Jabari with a 10 ft. pole. He's got injury bust written all over him.

mafra

Legend
I agree, I wouldn't touch Jabari with a 10 ft. pole. He's got injury bust written all over him.

Yeah, but if it pans out....

Ntikilina, THJr, Parker, KP, WHG.... plus a lottery pick in June....

Tough call tho.... still, to get a 1st and Parker for Melo? That's a HR, even if you must take ok Ryno or Monroe

tiger0330

Legend
Yeah, but if it pans out....

Ntikilina, THJr, Parker, KP, WHG.... plus a lottery pick in June....

Tough call tho.... still, to get a 1st and Parker for Melo? That's a HR, even if you must take ok Ryno or Monroe
Maybe take Monroe, we're set with bigs but his contract is up this year and he can be traded unlike Ryno.

mafra

Legend
Maybe take Monroe, we're set with bigs but his contract is up this year and he can be traded unlike Ryno.

Maybe MIL takes Ryno if NY takes Henson and Monroe?

Trade works if MIl takes Lee and Ryno, HOU dumps a few spare parts and NYK is willing to take both Hensen and Monroe (with Parker).

HOU gets Melo, MIL gets 2 shooters.

Parker only has 1 more year left on his deal tho.... so, NY could just sit and hope they get him in free agency. So, no real motivation there.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...kee-bucks-share-mutual-interest-possible-deal

We should be trying to get in on this trade send...

Kyle Oquinn
Thomas
Cash

for

Henson
Vaughn
2nd
Bucks are not saving much money with this deal and they're still over the tax line with this trade. Also the ESPN trade machine projects this trade makes the Knicks worse not better so I'm not sure the Knicks would be interested either.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 23

Broadway

All Star
Bucks are not saving much money with this deal and they're still over the tax line with this trade. Also the ESPN trade machine projects this trade makes the Knicks worse not better so I'm not sure the Knicks would be interested either.

attachment.php

They are saving $3mil first yr

They get $3mil cash considerations

They save $6mil over the next 2yrs

Is it is a true salary dump type deal...? not really, but there are savings. As far as the Knicks getting better? I want Vaughn(he's young) and the 2nd round asset(Kings/Bucks swap option) for choice....in the event Mcdermott walks this summer(Vaugn has a TO).

Trade Machines are jokes because they don't really factor much other than basics. Knicks at this point don't even have to try to be bad, we're just bad. This trade wouldn't hurt us whatsoever.

Never forget this is another great yr to be in the lottery

and1

Rotation player
soooooo...... what with the situation in phoenix..... how many years left on bledsoe's contract? 2? anybody thinking some kind of move for this guy might be made here?
he had a good relationship with hornacek? is perry in horn's corner enough to try and do something like that?

and1

Rotation player
does the kanter for bledsoe trade work as far as the contracts go?
do any of those trades work as far as contracts go?
obviously something can be done with some combination of those guys, but will perry be interested in going after a guy that has a relationship with horns?
or is perry more interested in tanking? getting bledsoe will probably secure us at least a few more wins than we otherwise would've gained.
you know dolan would like to do something like this, for 'buzz' purposes.
it would help justify the ridiculous cost of ticket prices.

mafra

Legend
Kanter is 17 mil this year while Bledsoe is 14.... close enough to work with a spare part I imagine.

Lee is at 11 mil and WHG about 1.5 and Dougie is what? 4 mil?

mafra

Legend
The Phoenix Suns met with guard Eric Bledsoe before shootaround Monday morning and he was sent home at the end of the discussion, league sources told ESPN's Chris Haynes.

Bledsoe, 27, will not be available for Monday's home game against the Sacramento Kings, sources said, and rival executives are under the assumption that a trade is looming.

Suns general manager Ryan McDonough is actively engaged with several teams in trade talks for Bledsoe, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, and the team hopes to find a deal soon.

-----

Make it happen Perry!

mafra

Legend
ew York Knicks

The Knicks? point guard depth chart, as it currently looks on ESPN, is Ramon Sessions, Jarrett Jack, and Frank Ntilikina. That?s two veterans who are more suited for backup roles and a raw-but-intriguing rookie. Ron Baker leads the team in assists and steals. New York needs a point guard, and Bledsoe would be a good fit within the Knicks based on the success he had when Jeff Hornacek was the head coach in Phoenix.

In fact, Bledsoe praised Hornacek when the Knicks and Suns played last year, saying ?He let me come out and play my game within the team. He taught us how to play the game the right way.? Whether the Knicks have the pieces to acquire Bledsoe is one thing ? the team isn?t exactly brimming with assets ? but if they were able to get him, he?d fit right in.

mafra

Legend
I think NYK need to decide which player they want to invest in moving forward.

WHG is 2 years younger and is cheaper.... but Kanter is the better player right now.

If you feel Kanter is the guy, then package WHG with Lee and go get Bledsoe.

Bledsoe
THJr
Beasley or Dougie Fresh
KP
Kanter

tiger0330

Legend
The Phoenix Suns met with guard Eric Bledsoe before shootaround Monday morning and he was sent home at the end of the discussion, league sources told ESPN's Chris Haynes.

Bledsoe, 27, will not be available for Monday's home game against the Sacramento Kings, sources said, and rival executives are under the assumption that a trade is looming.

Suns general manager Ryan McDonough is actively engaged with several teams in trade talks for Bledsoe, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, and the team hopes to find a deal soon.

-----

Make it happen Perry!
Bledsoe is as good as gone. Tyson really has deteriorated as a defender, they could use a guy like Kanter. I'd really like to get rid of Lee and Thomas but Bledsoe for Kanter makes sense for both teams.

mafra

Legend
It just seems like there's a good fit here... we have the JH-EB connection and have players PHO could use and contracts match up.
Plus, PHO could banish EB to EC and a moribund franchise.

Not to mention we need a PG and have a log jam at C

tiger0330

Legend
Ian Begley ESPN Staff Writer

The Knicks are among the teams who have reached out to Phoenix recently about trading for guard Eric Bledsoe, per league sources.

tiger0330

Legend
Phoenix Suns asked New York Knicks for Frank Ntlikina and Willy Hernangomez in exchange for Eric Bledsoe, league sources told @BBallInsiders

The above wouldn't get this done without a bigger piece like CLee or Noah. I hope they would take Noah but Frank, WHG and CLee for Bledsoe seems lopsided to me w/o the Suns throwing in a draft pick. I would do the trade if it included Noah w/o a pick, not going to get many chances to trade Noah's contract.