Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 567686100101102103104105106
Results 1,576 to 1,588 of 1588

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Please let this materialize as I suggested a few games ago in a Game Thread!

Good call on Koufas/Shump B. None of them would interest the Knicks and I would think Perry is asking for a second round pick to take Zack who isn't even sitting on their bench for Kanter who would help their playoff run.

Veteran

Kanter, Vonleh, THJR, Lee should all be available for trade

Veteran

Kanter, Vonleh, THJR, Lee should all be available for trade

yeah, but who is going to want our trash....well maybe someone will take kanter... for his defense....

DAL on verge of trading DSJ... so much for Cubanís boast they got steal of the century in the draft.

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    DAL on verge of trading DSJ... so much for Cuban’s boast they got steal of the century in the draft.

According to Alex Kennedy we're probably one of the teams in the mix. Citing a hoopshype article written on this that 2 of the 4 teams are confirmed(we're 1 of the 4). Appears Suns/Magic have a leg up but I hope we get in on this

I will gladly take DSJ...twice on Sundays

Kanter/Lee for Matthews/DSJ if they ask for Knits then expand the package a little more

Knicks have been scouting PG Ja Murant heavily. Currently heís mocked to go second... Makes you wonder if this impacts who and what they target in trade talks...

I could see them trying to gobble up Parker and DSJ, which fits in with their philosophy of taking fliers on recent lottery picks.

Knits fits in better with Doncic, as DSJ is a more ball-dominant sidekick to the Euro sensation.

Maybe they take Lee or Timmy contract if we tossed in Franky.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

DAL on verge of trading DSJ... so much for Cuban’s boast they got steal of the century in the draft.
    According to Alex Kennedy we're probably one of the teams in the mix. Citing a hoopshype article written on this that 2 of the 4 teams are confirmed(we're 1 of the 4). Appears Suns/Magic have a leg up but I hope we get in on this

Kanter/Lee for Matthews/DSJ if they ask for Knits then expand the package a little more
    I posted Marc Steins rumor of this at Xmas. Less credible now that they lost Barrea for the season but you could see the Mavs considering it with Doncic coming on strong and DSJ having a hard time staying on the floor with injuries. He played in 69 games last season and 28 games so far this season. He's ahead of Nits right now offensively but I doubt he becomes the defender Nits is and with glimpses of improvement in Nits offensive game I'd hesitate about pulling the trigger on a DSJ for Nits swap.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Jan 15, 2019 at 07:28.

Knicks have been scouting PG Ja Murant heavily. Currently heís mocked to go second... Makes you wonder if this impacts who and what they target in trade talks...

I could see them trying to gobble up Parker and DSJ, which fits in with their philosophy of taking fliers on recent lottery picks.

Knits fits in better with Doncic, as DSJ is a more ball-dominant sidekick to the Euro sensation.

Maybe they take Lee or Timmy contract if we tossed in Franky.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    That guy Greenberg loves Morant more than Zion in that Post story. Too much hype about Zion, saw the FL game and Vitell went off on some full court pass he made but the guy he passed it to was wide open so anyone could have made that pass, Vitell is like that overly enthusiastic in his commentary but that's how most of the media treat Zion. I thought RJ was very impressive and the best Dukie in that game despite the game winner by Cam, don't think the Knicks can go wrong if we wind up with him instead of Zion. That YouTube of Morant was impressive, the kid has some handle along with size and athleticism.

RJ was 4-17 from downtown last night (8-30 overall)... and was a complete non-factor down the stretch ... Jones is the motor that makes Duke go...

Meanwhile, Zion was a beast last night. Granted he miss a FT to win it, he was 12-20 with 35 and 10. Heís averaging 21-9-2.... I would say, at least in college, he has lived up to the hype that preceded him. I suspect same thing happens in NBA.

He may not be another LeBron... but so what? Heíll be a very good player. Zach Randolph perhaps?

I would take Zion over RJ bc Barrett is a highly inefficient chucker right now. He reminds me of another Wiggins.

Anyway, bc KP doesnít want to play C... with knox and KP occupying the F spots... maybe the PG is the better fit with this roster.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    That guy Greenberg loves Morant more than Zion in that Post story. Too much hype about Zion, saw the FL game and Vitell went off on some full court pass he made but the guy he passed it to was wide open so anyone could have made that pass, Vitell is like that overly enthusiastic in his commentary but that's how most of the media treat Zion. I thought RJ was very impressive and the best Dukie in that game despite the game winner by Cam, don't think the Knicks can go wrong if we wind up with him instead of Zion. That YouTube of Morant was impressive, the kid has some handle along with size and athleticism.

Barrett is T-Max...Zion is Zion.

We just don't know what Zion is going to be which could be something we've never seen before but Barrett is the better prospect as of the here and now. He's left handed but ambidextrous, can get his pts anyway he wants. Has legit size on the perimeter. I think it'll come down to their defensive ability and who can run offense as to who will be better long term. I've said all along Barrett is better but Zion is a totally different kind of package

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I posted Marc Steins rumor of this at Xmas. Less credible now that they lost Barrea for the season but you could see the Mavs considering it with Doncic coming on strong and DSJ having a hard time staying on the floor with injuries. He played in 69 games last season and 28 games so far this season. He's ahead of Nits right now offensively but I doubt he becomes the defender Nits is and with glimpses of improvement in Nits offensive game I'd hesitate about pulling the trigger on a DSJ for Nits swap.
    This is a pure NO BRAINER for me, primarily due to the dumpage of THJR's deal. If this is true Steve Mills is admitting he made a mistake on the THJR trade

Never heard of this guy and its not Woj but Matthews/DSJ for THJ/Nits. I doubt Perry does it with how Nits played in the Sixers game but this would be a significant change in the roster.

Perry didnít draft Knits nor did he sign Timmy. A no brainer really. Knits-DSJ equal... NYK get cap relief next 2 years.... helps them in free agency.