Page 21 of 116 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627415171 ... LastLast
    Veteran

will he want to come from SA, a winning organization , to a circus????

Veteran

lol

Always a day late and a dollar short. This dude was waived like middleish-Late December, what were/are we waiting on? I thought we should call dibs on him back then. Too bad Twitter occupies much of Phil's life as an executive.

Veteran

lol the jokes write themselves

Poster formerly known as Legendary

Veteran

lol You can't make this stuff up

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    lol You can't make this stuff up

I was wondering why you would trade Tobias Harris for expiring contracts in Jennings and Ilyasova, guess Parsons was the reason. He's having an outstanding year shooting but paying him a possible 22M would be too much for me, I would have stuck with Harris.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    I was wondering why you would trade Tobias Harris for expiring contracts in Jennings and Ilyasova, guess Parsons was the reason. He's having an outstanding year shooting but paying him a possible 22M would be too much for me, I would have stuck with Harris.

Parsons isn't getting $22mil no matter if that's his peak asking price and he's not really any better than Tobias nor has Parsons lived up to his Maverick contract 3yrs/$46mil.

Veteran

Parsons isn't getting $22mil no matter if that's his peak asking price and he's not really any better than Tobias nor has Parsons lived up to his Maverick contract 3yrs/$46mil.
    didn't realize this 'turd' is getting 15m+... holy $hit next year he has a player opt at 16plus... why wasn't I born with with 6'10'' genes..

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by paris401 View Post
    didn't realize this 'turd' is getting 15m+... holy $hit next year he has a player opt at 16plus... why wasn't I born with with 6'10'' genes..
    By next year, you mean this summer when he can become a FA. He's making 16M so he has to be looking for a raise to near his max contract of 22M.

12th man

Ty Lawson was waived by the Rockets. He'll probably be looking for a role on a playoff team ala JJ and Miller but the Knicks should at least offer the guy an audition, we're beggars we can't be choosy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...162611810.html

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Ty Lawson was waived by the Rockets. He'll probably be looking for a role on a playoff team ala JJ and Miller but the Knicks should at least offer the guy an audition, we're beggars we can't be choosy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...162611810.html
    talk about going from the fryin pan into the fire....

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Rondo! Rondo!...

I didn't see Tony Wroten playing, is he any good?

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    I didn't see Tony Wroten playing, is he any good?
    A big combo guard that takes it to the rim but he can't shoot and is coming off ACL surgery. I doubt he brings more to the Knicks than Ricky Ledo did last year.

Veteran

lol

12th man

lol

I didn't think he was going to help but Rambis never gave him a chance only giving him 5 mins playing time in 10 days.

Looks like Wroten is not going to be signed and the Knicks are looking at McCallum and Tim Frazier. Should happen soon with the Knicks with 20 games left and not giving Jimmer a 2nd 10 day.

The Knicks are thinking about signing either Tim Frazier or Ray McCallum to a 10-day contract, reports Frank Isola of the New York Daily News (Twitter links). Each is considered a more likely candidate than Tony Wroten, with whom the Knicks met recently, Isola adds. Marc Berman of the New York Post earlier wrote that the team was eyeing McCallum, who comes off waivers from the Spurs at 4pm Central today, while The Wall Street Journal’s Chris Herring reported last month that the Knicks considered Frazier before signing Jimmer Fredette instead. New York reportedly has no plans to re-sign Fredette after his 10-day contract expires tonight.

Frazier rejoined the D-League affiliate of the Celtics last week after clearing waivers from the Trail Blazers, who cut him to accommodate their deadline-day trades. Blazers GM Neil Olshey said he told Frazier he’d be interested in re-signing him if the team was unable to add another point guard, though Portland acquired point guard Brian Roberts in one of its deadline swaps.

The 25-year-old Frazier saw just 7.8 minutes per game in 35 appearances for the Blazers this season, though he put up an impressive 5.5 assists in 21.7 minutes per game across 11 contests with the Sixers last year. Similarly, McCallum was buried on San Antonio’s bench before his release from the Spurs but made 30 starts for the Kings last season.