Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789233353 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Didn't Divac say this wouldn't happen. Teams throw around names in trades all the time, I don't see the Kings trading Cousins for anyone the Lakers have even if they throw in Okafor at number 2.

Cousins is not being moved, but this could be have been leaked by Lakers to show their fan base they are trying their best to put a winning product on the floor.

Veteran

Veteran

Veteran

Okay maybe there's a chance Cousins gets moved since he supposedly has demanded a trade and now Karl wants he moved. Stay far away from anything Sacramento related. This franchise may be more toxic than any in the league.

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Okay maybe there's a chance Cousins gets moved since he supposedly has demanded a trade and now Karl wants he moved. Stay far away from anything Sacramento related. This franchise may be more toxic than any in the league.

Well its not shocking that they would want to trade him. They're not winning and he's a head case, probably had a run in with Karl some time. Probably was in the corner shooting 3s in practice and Karl told him to never leave the paint because that's how we're going to play and Boogie ignored him and kept shooting 3s.

I mentioned a SnT for Deandre Jordan and while Cousins not the defender DJ is, he's got more skills than any big man in the game. I wonder if DJ would consider going to Sactown.

George Karl Eden's Snake to Boogies Adam.

Veteran

They can't trade both Boogie and Gay? They better fix that mess in Sactown, probably best to fire Karl if he can't co-exist with him but he's got a 25M deal they would have to eat that he just signed.

Broadway is right that place is a mess.

Veteran

Vivek has to sign off on this, but Karl may be talking Vlade into it

Vivek has to sign off on this, but Karl may be talking Vlade into it

I'd be all over that if I was Denver and to think we thought they would take Calderon for either of those two along with getting their pick. Boogie does reunite with Malone a coach he respected so maybe.

Veteran

Cousins is not being moved, but this could be have been leaked by Lakers to show their fan base they are trying their best to put a winning product on the floor.

As we proceed...

Veteran

MCW must not have a good work ethic because he's still so young yet teams are giving up on him quickly....

The Milwaukee Bucks are exploring ways of moving up in the draft with John Henson and the Los Angeles Clippers' 2016 first rounder as available assets.

The Bucks also could be willing to trade away Michael Carter-Williams to acquire a top-10 pick.

Carter-Williams was acquired at the deadline from the Philadelphia 76ers as part of the Brandon Knight trade.

Veteran

I'm gonna drop stuff like this here for now....as you guys know I hate starting too many unnecessary threads.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hawks new uniforms...pretty sick looking

I'm gonna drop stuff like this here for now....as you guys know I hate starting too many unnecessary threads.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hawks new uniforms...pretty sick looking
    Anybody like these uni's, not in love with that triangle pattern. I really like the short sleeve uni's the Warriors wear and the Hawks or the Knicks didn't come out with one.

Knicksblog with an article about the Knicks trading the 4th pick for Boogie and nothing else. It's stupid and will never happen, but Knicks fans should pray Divac wants Zingis so bad and the relationship with the Kings and Cousins is so broken and that he would never do a trade with LA that we end up with Boogie.

I really think the Kings will try to trade Cousins not because they want to but because Cousins will demand it. An unhappy Cousins would be a nightmare for them but Vlade will look for a better deal for him then a couple of draft picks and dumping his salary.