Official Trade Rumors Thread

Broadway

All Star
MCW must not have a good work ethic because he's still so young yet teams are giving up on him quickly....

The Milwaukee Bucks are exploring ways of moving up in the draft with John Henson and the Los Angeles Clippers' 2016 first rounder as available assets.

The Bucks also could be willing to trade away Michael Carter-Williams to acquire a top-10 pick.

Carter-Williams was acquired at the deadline from the Philadelphia 76ers as part of the Brandon Knight trade.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicksblog with an article about the Knicks trading the 4th pick for Boogie and nothing else. It's stupid and will never happen, but Knicks fans should pray Divac wants Zingis so bad and the relationship with the Kings and Cousins is so broken and that he would never do a trade with LA that we end up with Boogie.

I really think the Kings will try to trade Cousins not because they want to but because Cousins will demand it. An unhappy Cousins would be a nightmare for them but Vlade will look for a better deal for him then a couple of draft picks and dumping his salary.

Broadway

All Star
Knicksblog with an article about the Knicks trading the 4th pick for Boogie and nothing else. It's stupid and will never happen, but Knicks fans should pray Divac wants Zingis so bad and the relationship with the Kings and Cousins is so broken and that he would never do a trade with LA that we end up with Boogie.

I really think the Kings will try to trade Cousins not because they want to but because Cousins will demand it. An unhappy Cousins would be a nightmare for them but Vlade will look for a better deal for him then a couple of draft picks and dumping his salary.

Kings really can only trade him to where he and his agent wants him to be at this point. No team offers anything of value if Boogie doesn't show solidarity of wanting to go to new team. We aren't a chosen destination and Phil already through in the towel of coming up with any scenario where we could land him. Personally I don't want him, he's a cancer. Enough of bringing in players like him to our organization. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Broadway

All Star
Small and somewhat irrelevant but interesting. The exact plan the Grizzlies wanted to execute all along. Trade for Luke Ridnour and lose Gasol in free agency...lol

Broadway

All Star
This helps and hurts Indy. I believe they are trying to get Monta(now that he is free) and Kaminsky in the draft.

Broadway

All Star
Nurkic plus Denver 7 for Knicks 4 so Denver can draft Mudiay. Makes some sense.

Yeah kind of...Nurkic went into this off-season with a torn patella tendon surgery. I don't pull the trigger unless Hezonja is there and Nurk would pass an extensive physical......even then I'd have to think hard about it. Not sure how solid the rumor is. I think Denver is struggling to trade up and leaks are all over the place.

They've been involved in about 3-4 different trade rumors since the Finals concluded.

Broadway

All Star
I wonder what this means for LMA. Henderson and Batum were both streaky players but I'd say Charlotte got the better of this deal.

Supposedly he was informed, but ultimately Batum may have peaked and he needed eventually needed a new deal. Not saying he isn't a good player but Portland needs to kind shuffle things up a little. They also have to prepare for potential losses maybe not with L.A. but with Lopez and Matthews. This is why I think they made the trade, to prepare for possibly getting outpaced to retain them. If Vonleh has a breakout yr Olshey might look like a genius here.