Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2131454647484950515253545556577181101 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    There is risk with kP.... can't argue that,
    And yes.... 2 lottery picks and a player is the value.

Funny.... nobody wants Love. Cavs waited too long in him.
    Yeah not sure they could get Wiggins back for him, it has backfired immensely(post chip that is) for them and now he has an undesirable contract to boot. When GMs play make pretend with moves trying to win/mind games through the media you know you have a flake running the gig. Maybe Griffin isn't a flake but I think he miscalculated this year himself, which could be the demise of Cleveland again. lol @ Phil demanding Love with flames of passion right before the deadline...

Phil's got a couple hours to make it happen "or else"...like I've been tweeting to him, lol
    Last edited by Broadway; Jun 22, 2017 at 17:46.

With all the roster redundancies and plethora of first round picks.... Phil would have to be a rigid fool not to get this trade down. Then again, Ainge is notrorious for overvaluing his assets as well. So, does he part with 3rd pick, player, BKLYn pick next year for KP? To me, this is enough.

I don't think SAC and Vlade will meet PJ's asking price.... PHo might, if they want KP bad enough and fear BOS will jump them. KP and booker a nice start to something.

Veteran

Just read on the ESPN bottom line that the Cavs have traded for Danny Green. Anyone else see this?

The Cavs and Spurs have been in trade talks involving Danny Green, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
    The report adds the Spurs' asking price has been high, but the Cavs don't even have a GM right now. The Cavs really don't have much to offer here, so this isn't surprising to see these teams aren't close. Green could be on the move this summer as the Spurs look to open up some cap space to potentially bring in a star like Chris Paul.

Veteran

With all the roster redundancies and plethora of first round picks.... Phil would have to be a rigid fool not to get this trade down. Then again, Ainge is notrorious for overvaluing his assets as well. So, does he part with 3rd pick, player, BKLYn pick next year for KP? To me, this is enough.

I don't think SAC and Vlade will meet PJ's asking price.... PHo might, if they want KP bad enough and fear BOS will jump them. KP and booker a nice start to something.
    There could be something here

Also I believe Bledsoe may have been traded to Denver for Mudiay and 13...which means Phx has assets to get a deal done if true

I heard DEN and PHO were talking.... but I also heard PHO won't part with 4. I don't think pHO is serious, only that they'll try to fleece NY. I hope I'm wrong tho....

Veteran

I heard DEN and PHO were talking.... but I also heard PHO won't part with 4. I don't think pHO is serious, only that they'll try to fleece NY. I hope I'm wrong tho....

Actually there does seem to be an element of manipulation on their part. I feel they are trying to derail value since they know Boston is their competition. There's also a thought #kporzee brother has leaked info to them.

Veteran

I knew they would go hard body for him, wonder what Wade will think if this goes down

Veteran

He Gone!

Butler dealt to MIN

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I expect the Wolves to get something done on draft night

Man and the Wolves got the 16th pick...Phil Jackson is such an amateur. Magic and Thibs making moves and Phil is running comedy hour

Boston on verge of getting PG.

Veteran

Okay, I see you Ainge

As long as they don't trade Rubio, Minnesota could be a top four team in the league, maybe as soon as next season.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

Just b/c nothing has gone down yet.... still a chance KP gets traded.... I wouldn't hold my breath tho....