Knicks Free Agency 2015

Knixy

Benchwarmer
Remember when Phil traded for Calderon and Larkin what was said?

Remember when Phil drafted Early and Thanasis what was said?

Remember when Phil signed Jason Smith what was said?

Remember when Phil traded for Quincy Acy what was said?

Remember when Phil said Andrea Bargnani was a deadly shooter?

Remember when Phil resigned Cole Aldrich?

Remember when Phil picked up Alexy Shved?

Now that the scoreboards say 0-0 on this coming season, fans have moved on to the next group of additions of greatness.

Doesn't every teams fans do this though? Nothing wrong with being optimistic and hopeful.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Being a Knicks fan is notz great at the moment, if you are xenophobic, right?

Nice try my mother is a retired speech pathologist so I have GREAT command of the English language which is more than I can say for half the members of our team lol:(. Remind me of all the foreign players that led Golden State to the Championship last year???? Oh that's right it was black players who's daddies also played NBA ball so they had the lineage. That's the blueprint not this hotmess Fail-Jackson has thrown together. This is the NBA not Premier League Football On Chief:)

Last edited:
Nice try my mother is a retired speech pathologist so I have GREAT command of the English language which is more than I can say for half the members of our team lol:(. Remind me of all the foreign players that led Golden State to the Championship last year???? Oh that's right it was black players who's daddies also played NBA ball so they had the lineage. That's the blueprint not this hotmess Fail-Jackson has thrown together. This is the NBA not Premier League Football On Chief:)

Can we not have a debate on the role of a player's ethnicity in whether or not we want them on our team?

tiger0330

Legend

But I thought Me7o was depressed and suicidal according to "sources".
Melo and Affalo are going to be keys to having a decent season. Affalo should be putting up monster numbers as a primary scoring option on a weak Knicks scoring team and the fact he's essentially playing for a contract next season.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Can we not have a debate on the role of a player's ethnicity in whether or not we want them on our team?

Oh sorry. I sometimes forget this the post-Obama,colorblind society, not the KO.COM I joined 10 years ago because posters had intelligent conversations about race and politics in addition to talking KNIcKs. My bad:(

Oh sorry. I sometimes forget this the post-Obama,colorblind society, not the KO.COM I joined 10 years ago because posters had intelligent conversations about race and politics in addition to talking KNIcKs. My bad:(

No offense, but I highly doubt there were intelligent conversations about race on any Internet forums ever. There are people who don't want European players on this team because they are European. There are people who want only black players on this team. There is nothing intelligent about having that point of view. Judge a player on how he plays. His ethnicity shouldn't even need to be mentioned.

I swear every post that criticized Bargnani last season somehow worked in the fact that he was Italian. I promise you, he would have sucked just as bad if he was any other nationality.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
No offense, but I highly doubt there were intelligent conversations about race on any Internet forums ever. There are people who don't want European players on this team because they are European. There are people who want only black players on this team. There is nothing intelligent about having that point of view. Judge a player on how he plays. His ethnicity shouldn't even need to be mentioned.

I swear every post that criticized Bargnani last season somehow worked in the fact that he was Italian. I promise you, he would have sucked just as bad if he was any other nationality.
He was also injured. Melo played and the team only won seventeen games. I agree, htr, such a ridiculous opinion.

Kiyaman

Legend

u right .. there never were any intelligent conversation about race on any Internet forum, in KO we would say our peace then switch the subject back to Knicks basketball.

Bargani was a BUST bc he wasnt selected late in the draft and forced to earn playingtime.
Toronto Raptors treated rookie Barg like he was a NBA superstar LMFAO
What was the idiot name who traded for Barg? then got FIRED the next month .. making the Barg trade the worst in Knicks history!!!

tiger0330

Legend
Tristan Thompson inks 5 year deal with the Cavs. Cavs get what they wanted, signed him for about 12M less than a max 5yr deal of 94M.

Kiyaman

Legend
There were a lot of star FA players in the 2015 FA market to build a couple of FINALS teams.
How well do u think Phil Jackson did in the 2015 FA market his 2nd offseason as a president with cap space?