Knicks Summer League 2015

tiger0330

Legend
Forward Kyle Anderson became the latest positive development in the San Antonio Spurs' offseason Sunday when he was named MVP of the NBA summer league.

Anderson also was honored by being selected to the summer league first team, where he was joined by Seth Curry of the New Orleans Pelicans, Doug McDermott of the Chicago Bulls, Norman Powell of the Toronto Raptors and T.J. Warren of the Suns.

Denver Nuggets rookie point guard Emmanuel Mudiay headlines the second team, which also includes the Pelicans' Larry Drew II, Dwight Powell of the Dallas Mavericks, Noah Vonleh of the Portland Trail Blazers and Alan Williams of the Houston Rockets.

(espn.com)
Broadway may be right about this being a very deep draft. Guys like Portis at 22 and have really looked good.

Paul1355

All Star
I'm definitely not cosigning the returns of Shved and Bargs but I find it peculiar the two players who probably played best second half of season were not brought back. While Phil has been preaching defense and I have no problem with him doing so, you also heard him say the team will need Melo's scoring prowess. Translation "we'll have gaping holes" offensively this season..we'll be one of the worst. The team as currently constructed isn't good enough to withstand many of Melo's 8-24fg(they'll be an untold number of them) shooting nights this season.
Shved was a loss because he could break down a defense and was tall enough to be s backup.play making sg... him and bargs we're a good team...but we have better players now to replace them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tiger0330

Legend
Just read the Rockets might not invite Alan Williams to training camp. He had the best camp of any of the Rockets scoring 21ppg.

Money and roster spots are reasons guys like NDour don't get shots no matter how well they play.