Stephon Dunkadelic Hip-Hop Legend

Stephon or Starbury is a Dunkadelic Hip-Hop Legend from Coney Island. The pressure is on him to make his team better. They made the playoffs last year and now they have a new coach in Herb Williams. The Mecca of basketball and Hip-Hop has a Dunkadelic Hip-Hop Legend like Starbury. This is what he always wanted and he has to deliver or in a year or two the Knicks might just make a move for Dunkadelic Mega-Star LeBron James.

The Knicks should trade Marbury and the curse that was once with the timberwolves, nets, suns, and now the knicks might vanish. Marbury isn't helping the Knicks at all. The Knicks need a change and it has to begin with the trading of Stephon. Starbury can't handle the hype, and in some ways the Knicks with Mark Jackson, Howard Eiesly, Charlie Ward were better cause they always blew there opponent out in the beginning but then they couldn't hold the lead. But now its opposite, but at least back then they has a chance to win.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
IVERSON's3>Marbury's said:
The Knicks should trade Marbury and the curse that was once with the timberwolves, nets, suns, and now the knicks might vanish. Marbury isn't helping the Knicks at all. The Knicks need a change and it has to begin with the trading of Stephon. Starbury can't handle the hype, and in some ways the Knicks with Mark Jackson, Howard Eiesly, Charlie Ward were better cause they always blew there opponent out in the beginning but then they couldn't hold the lead. But now its opposite, but at least back then they has a chance to win.

maybe this happened cuz the knicks used to be a MUCH better team, but not with eisley, he was horrendous lol

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea i agree...when we had Ward or Eisley or Jackson think of who else we had....Heres a list of the starters Ewing, LJohnson, Spreewell, Camby, a healthy Houston cmon its ridiculous to even make that statement...Marbury is doin the best he can I think and we shouldnt trade him. unless we get something incredible in return.

The curse of the other teams??? timberwolves, nets, suns

Timberwolves the first he was there they went to the playoffs with nobody accept him and KG really. Not until his last year did they reload with players.

Nets they had nobody on that team accept for him and Keith Van Horn and Kittles is that what you call a caliber team? not until they got KMart and Jefferson were they good

And the suns they were young, Amare just started out and Marion was finding his own. I can make excuses for when he was on the suns besides the point they moves Amare to Center, Marion to PF, picked up QRICH! for SF, Joe Johnson developed and is now SG and NASH at PG...

If you look at the make up of this team you have to much expensive dead weight. Penny Hardaway is a $14million dollar waste. Alan Houston was not worth $ 100 million dollars. Tim Thomas could be another KG if he wanted to. They brought in Jamal Crawford from Chi-Town and look at their team. They need to start over and keep Starbury.

Trin_Starr

Starter
The mistake that GMs make is that when they bring in Stephon, they think they have done the job - we got a great PG now he can run the show. That is true but when u have POS players along side him, when he does set them up for a easy shot - they miss it!
Kidd is so lucky the NETS got Carter cause with RJ out and Martin traded, I want to see how everybody holds Kidd so high - see what he could do with that team - nothing and I'll bet my life on it.
He's a great PG but having super athletic PFs and SFs made his game easier as well.

Isiah needs to put in a good supporting cast for Marbury and his colors will shine.

NYKnicks15

Starter
very nicely put and it is 100 percent true!

Kidd since his inception has been surrounded by good to great players.
Dallas he had Jamal Mashburn, Jim Jackson and eventually Michael Finley
Pheonix he had Steve Nash, Cliff Robinson, Antonio McDyess, Byron Scott, Kevin Johnson and eventually Shawn Marion and Penny Hardaway...

so its kind of unfair to make that statement. if marbury just gets one other GREAT player primarly in the C-PF spot im sure theyd go far but it also mite be unfair to make that statement