Preseason Game 3 - Philly at NYK

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
The jury is still out on Mudiay but I'm more interested in how he develops being forced into being the starting PG from day 1. He seems to have an NBA body and looks to be able to withstand the tough NBA schedule with the minutes he's putting in the pre-season. That's what worries me about Porzingis, not his talent but will he be injury prone in his career.

fair point.

Kiyaman

Legend
The jury is still out on Mudiay but I'm more interested in how he develops being forced into being the starting PG from day 1. He seems to have an NBA body and looks to be able to withstand the tough NBA schedule with the minutes he's putting in the pre-season. That's what worries me about Porzingis, not his talent but will he be injury prone in his career.

The Knicks has not played Porzingis more than 24 minute per game in preseason n summer games.
Porzingis were totally exhausted after receiving 21 minutues of playing-time in Washington Wizards game.
Which show Porzingis is not NBA-Ready to play a 82 game season, nor is he healthy/strong to be a top 10 pick.
All top-10 picks as a rookie are expected to play 70 games plus receive 24 minute playing-time.
Rookie Jerian Grant, who is NBA-ready as a 6-foot-5, 204-pound swing guard who played four years of college.

Mudiay will have a great rookie season with a lot of veteran help coming from teammates Jameer Nelson, W.Chandler, Gallinari, and Faried.
Denver had a poor season last year for two good reason .. head coach Brian Shaw should have stayed a assistant-coach, Shaw was totally clueless on coaching big-men into a system/rotation, plus Denver having SG Afflalo who talent is good, but Afflalo cant find chemistry with any teammate PG since being in the NBA. Afflalo didnt click well with Lillard in Portland so they had no reason to resign him.
Denver having rookie Mudiay at guard will do a much better job at Gelling with teammates than Afflalo did in Denver.
The Mudiay/Nelson Denver Nuggets will have more wins than last season.