Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran

Hitting some nice shots with 6 points in 5 minutes and making several nice defensive plays, Seraphin gives us the effort we needed to finish the 3rd quarter with a 3 point lead. As usual, our effort and rotations in the 4th quarter will decide this game.

Veteran

Grant and Galloway continue to play together like they've been a backcourt tandem for years. Melo re-enters the game with over 10 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Once again, Fisher ensures Melo will be gassed if this comes down to the final minute again.

Veteran

Seraphin now 4 for 4 from the floor. He has been the story of us building this 8 point lead with 8 minutes to play.

Veteran

Seraphin makes a beautiful pass out of the high post to give Galloway an easy layup for 2. Very next play, he drives off the dribble on Anthony Davis, misses, but follows his miss on the offensive boards for the putback 2. He also bashed Davis pretty hard in the face on the play.

Veteran

Porzingis was not shooting well at all today, but now without him on the court, Anthony Davis is able to be all over Melo when he wants to be here in the 4th.

12th man

Nice run by the Khicks with a 10 pt run and a nice follow of his miss by Seraphin. 6 minutes left with a comfortable lead of 10. Have to win the ones we're supposed to win. Surpised the Pelicans have the record they have with their roster but that play was a reason they have that record allowing a guy that shot the ball from 12 ft out to put it back.

Veteran

Final 4 minutes, lineup is now Porzingis, Seraphin, Melo, Grant, and Galloway. Our lead is only 5.

The Pelicans have better % from the field, free point line and behind the arc yet the Knicks are still up by 5

Veteran

After the timeout, Lance Thomas replaces Seraphin, who logged some huge minutes for us from the 3rd quarter to late into the 4th.

Veteran

Clinging to a 4 point lead with the ball and a little over a minute to go. Need to ice this one.

Veteran

Fisher pulls Porzingis and gets Player of the Game Seraphin back out there for this final minute. Melo stretches the lead to 6 at the line with 29 seconds to go.

Veteran

Up 6 and Galloway with the huge steal with 17 seconds to go. This game showed be over now as Galloway stretches the lead to 8 at the line.

Veteran

We struggled at times, but behind Seraphin, Melo, Galloway, and Grant, we get a nice and rare Sunday afternoon win at the Garden.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    After the timeout, Lance Thomas replaces Seraphin, who logged some huge minutes for us from the 3rd quarter to late into the 4th.
    Seraphin played extremely well. Very inspired ball. Dude deserves to see more playing time now w/o question, esp. with KOQ just not bringin' it the last few games. I'm not gonna lie--I wanted Alxey Shved back wit that $2.8mm exception money but Seraphin can play, man. Watching him execute his post offense against AD like that--WOW. I feel like Fish found and unlocked a hidden door with him today.

I'd like to see some more shot-makers on the floor to close out the game. I know Afflalo didn't have it today but he needs to be established as the 2nd most important offensive player on this team, a guy that absolutely needs to be in there to close out a game, no offense to Lance Thomas who's played well so far this season but he's no Arron Afflalo, even on his best day.

Nice win. Glad we finally got a tight win at home. Gotta get Charlotte next and try to go on a little streak.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Seraphin played extremely well. Very inspired ball. Dude deserves to see more playing time now w/o question, esp. with KOQ just not bringin' it the last few games. I'm not gonna lie--I wanted Alexey Shved back wit that $2.8mm exception money but Seraphin can play, man. Watching him execute his post offense against AD like that--WOW. I feel like Fish found and unlocked a hidden door with him today.

I'd like to see some more shot-makers on the floor to close out the game. I know Afflalo didn't have it today but he needs to be established as the 2nd most important offensive player on this team, a guy that absolutely needs to be in there to close out a game, no offense to Lance Thomas who's played well so far this season but he's no Arron Afflalo, even on his best day.

Nice win. Glad we finally got a tight win at home. Gotta get Charlotte next and try to go on a little streak.