New York vs Phoenix 01/25 Game Thread (L 118-133)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
knicks_100.gif
vs
suns_100.gif

Lineups:

New York Knicks (17-23 ) ::11-10 at MSG
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
nazr_mohammed.jpg
tim_thomas.jpg
kurt_thomas.jpg
herb_williams.jpg

Phoenix Suns (31-10) :: 15-6 on Road
steve_nash.jpg
joe_johnson.jpg
amare_stoudemire.jpg
quentin_richardson.jpg
shawn_marion.jpg
mike_dantoni.jpg

Game Time: 7:30 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap:
Knicks 118 - Suns 133

6thman

Benchwarmer
ok this is the first game i'll be able to watch from the knicks so i hope they'll play well!
I don't wanna see any shit from them! But i think it's gonna be tough vs one of the best teams in the nba!

Go knicks!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
can you record it? :p

both teams are going through a tough period, phoenix isn't that great as it was 2 weeks ago - so i don't think calling them one of the best teams is the right term - but i still don't think we'll be able to pull anything against them.
even with lenny out, we're still the same team.. but hey.. miracles can still happen.. i hope..

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
I hope K.Thomas can keep up with Marion, because he's a perimeter player. Nazr better get out of his slump and try to control Stoudamire. Defense is the key to this game. Maybe Herb can put Ariza on Q-Rich. Crawford better break Johnsons ankles in this game and take the ball to the bucket. So should steph, he should take advantage of Steve Nash and try to get the Suns frontcourt into early foul trouble. DEFENSE!

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
For the Knicks to win alot has to go their way, Herb Williams defencesive approach must kick in early and must be able to control the Suns high octane offence...which i really doubt will happen considering the Knicks can't control the Bucks offence.

A win could turn this whole slump around and get us back on the right track, a loss is just adding to the misery.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
they'd better win, cause i put my money on them. they had a 3:25 quota!

WiL8000

Rotation player
So you're putting your money on the Knicks again rady? Hehe, I hope they get this win too. The Knicks need it, hell, we all need it. I hope Williams works out for them as head coach. I don't totally blame the Knicks record on Wilkens, but it was clear that this team needs a different approach. The Knicks have to play the zone defense at key times to beat the Suns.

NYKnicks15

Starter
I like you rady but i really dont see the Knicks winning this one...if they do some how pull it off ill write you an essay on how Tim Thomas is the savior of the Knicks haha :) i hope they win though!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
looks like i can't learn my lesson.. i said i won't bet on them ever again and i did it on the next bet i made. arghhh, anyway it wasn't a lot of money, i did it for the love of the game.

tim thomas the savoir.. i'm really courious about reading that :lol: