NBA League Pass

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Hey whats up guys sorry i haven't been on yet this year.I need to ask you all a question and hopefully you can answer it.I have had nba league pass since 1993 but b/c of money i had to get rid of it this year.I know they block out the games if you don't have it and my question is do they block out all the replays of the game after its been played?

tiger0330

Legend
Where Can I Watch Blacked Out Games After They Air Live?
All games that are blacked out or not available live for viewing on NBA LEAGUE PASS, regardless of your location, are available for viewing on demand as soon as they are moved to the NBA LEAGUE PASS archives. Nationally telecast games are archived three hours after they have aired. Locally telecast games are archived three days after they have aired.

Paul1355

All Star
Hey whats up guys sorry i haven't been on yet this year.I need to ask you all a question and hopefully you can answer it.I have had nba league pass since 1993 but b/c of money i had to get rid of it this year.I know they block out the games if you don't have it and my question is do they block out all the replays of the game after its been played?

you can watch games that have been blacked out in the archived section...I couldnt watch the last Knicks Cavs game but was able to watch it a couple hours after it was finished. Im pretty sure this happens with any blacked out game.