Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets 7:30pm 11/17/2015

All Charlotte has been doing all quarter is having Lin or Kemba Walker drive right at us into the paint. They know they are either going to get a mismatch and hit the shot or we are going to get called for the foul.

We rally to finish the half only down 2. Porzingis with a career high 17 points already on 7 for 11 shooting from the floor along with 9 first half rebounds.

tiger0330

Legend
The boys other Zinger shot like crap. Got to be happy being down only 2 at the half. Quinn did not get one minute of burn.Fish giving Seraphin a long audition after Sunday.

Great line I just read about Porzingis: This kid is supposed to be a project, if this is how he is playing now, what is he going to be doing in 2 or 3 years?

Kiyaman

Legend
Great line I just read about Porzingis: This kid is supposed to be a project, if this is how he is playing now, what is he going to be doing in 2 or 3 years?

lets not jump to conclusion, PK got talents n skills but he's just a nice project to have

lets not jump to conclusion, PK got talents n skills but he's just a nice project to have

Call him what you want, but I don't think a guy who is starting every game for you and has the ability to put up 17 and 9 in the first half is a project. He is already a legit NBA player in my mind.

We took the lead and then decided to start playing like garbage again. Charlotte goes right back on yet another run.

finestrg

Rotation player
Can't understand why we're not leaning on Afflalo more. Dude has a great 1st period, then he sits way too long... Just drove and hit on a strong layup for two, then can't get the ball back...there he is--layup miss but give him the damn ball more!! 2nd best offensive player on the team here folks. Let's try to get him rolling!!