Is it now safe to criticize Starbury on Knicks Online?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hows it been going Jim? Remember the rep war i started with the Melo mafia? Lol i was trying to find that thread about the rep system being f***ed

To me that was one of the most creative ways you guys thought about fighting each other. Can't say i agreed with the beefs, although some of them were sometimes hilarious but using the rep system as a weapon, i won't deny i was impressed.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Hows it been going Jim? Remember the rep war i started with the Melo mafia? Lol i was trying to find that thread about the rep system being f***ed

I know i contributed to the name calling and homophobic slurs, my apologies to anyone i offended

I think we squashed the beef before i disappeared, if not my apologies bro. Im 31 years old now so I guess you could say im a little different then i was back then

I hope everyones doing well. Ill still always be a Starbury and Carmelo fan but no need for that to divide any of us

I cant believe were finally making smarter moves and we have a trio of respectable gentleman running the team. How many years have we been waiting for this?

Anyways, i hope everyone heres doing good. I send nothing but love and peace to everyone here, shout out to Rady for still holding it down after all these years

Anyone know where Metrocards at?

Man all is well holding on like a hubcap in the fast lane; all that beef stuff was so long ago I can’t even remember what it was all about. We all were ALOT younger then. I hope all is well for you...I can’t remember the reps thread but man we used to have some classic KO.COM threads. Sometimes I miss how hilarious some of those threads were. We are like a bunch of old guys reminiscing about the good old days. Don’t be a stranger because some of us old school posters are still around ! I’m hope more of the old crew will come back around as the fortunes of our franchise turn around. We have a small but strong community now that is waiting for the veteran precense to return.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
To me that was one of the most creative ways you guys thought about fighting each other. Can't say i agreed with the beefs, although some of them were sometimes hilarious but using the rep system as a weapon, i won't deny i was impressed.
I don't remember that:lol:.

Awesome to see you, KingStarbury. It's still great here. Got great posters and rady continues to do his thing.