Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    I've always felt that this forum was underrated. Unlike other forums, KO allows for posters to express certain opinions. The features here are golden. The posters are knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for a better place to talk Knicks basketball.
    Agreed

wya tho?

Melo Mafia seems like years ago, Team Starbury was ancient times now. Good to see this sites still going strong, looks like its bounced back nicely

Veteran

Old school poster thread I love it!!! I joined in 2006 because I was impressed by the intelligent posters. Then came the dark days(in Alec Guinness Obi-Wan tone): The Starbury Wars. Camps were formed. Many solid posters were lost. I miss Metrotard the most. He was the snake to my mongoose. The game threads when we played the Celtics were epic. Then like said above the Starbury hate was passed on the Melo. I switched from the hate to love camp and was castigated for it. In the end what has emerged as a much smaller, but much more respectful KO.COM. We can have discussions again without it turning into a personal slam fest no matter what side of the coin you are on. Our worst enemy now is fan apathy during the rebuild.

Veteran

But maybe when the fortunes of our franchise change for the better some of the old school posters will wake up and return

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Old school poster thread I love it!!! I joined in 2006 because I was impressed by the intelligent posters. Then came the dark days(in Alec Guinness Obi-Wan tone): The Starbury Wars. Camps were formed. Many solid posters were lost. I miss Metrotard the most. He was the snake to my mongoose. The game threads when we played the Celtics were epic. Then like said above the Starbury hate was passed on the Melo. I switched from the hate to love camp and was castigated for it. In the end what has emerged as a much smaller, but much more respectful KO.COM. We can have discussions again without it turning into a personal slam fest no matter what side of the coin you are on. Our worst enemy now is fan apathy during the rebuild.
    Hows it been going Jim? Remember the rep war i started with the Melo mafia? Lol i was trying to find that thread about the rep system being f***ed

I know i contributed to the name calling and homophobic slurs, my apologies to anyone i offended

I think we squashed the beef before i disappeared, if not my apologies bro. Im 31 years old now so I guess you could say im a little different then i was back then

I hope everyones doing well. Ill still always be a Starbury and Carmelo fan but no need for that to divide any of us

I cant believe were finally making smarter moves and we have a trio of respectable gentleman running the team. How many years have we been waiting for this?

Anyways, i hope everyone heres doing good. I send nothing but love and peace to everyone here, shout out to Rady for still holding it down after all these years

Anyone know where Metrocards at?

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    He perished in a pull-up contest in the bronx

Hows it been going Jim? Remember the rep war i started with the Melo mafia? Lol i was trying to find that thread about the rep system being f***ed
    To me that was one of the most creative ways you guys thought about fighting each other. Can't say i agreed with the beefs, although some of them were sometimes hilarious but using the rep system as a weapon, i won't deny i was impressed.

FYI: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

I know i contributed to the name calling and homophobic slurs, my apologies to anyone i offended

I think we squashed the beef before i disappeared, if not my apologies bro. Im 31 years old now so I guess you could say im a little different then i was back then

I hope everyones doing well. Ill still always be a Starbury and Carmelo fan but no need for that to divide any of us

I cant believe were finally making smarter moves and we have a trio of respectable gentleman running the team. How many years have we been waiting for this?

Anyways, i hope everyone heres doing good. I send nothing but love and peace to everyone here, shout out to Rady for still holding it down after all these years

Man all is well holding on like a hubcap in the fast lane; all that beef stuff was so long ago I can’t even remember what it was all about. We all were ALOT younger then. I hope all is well for you...I can’t remember the reps thread but man we used to have some classic KO.COM threads. Sometimes I miss how hilarious some of those threads were. We are like a bunch of old guys reminiscing about the good old days. Don’t be a stranger because some of us old school posters are still around ! I’m hope more of the old crew will come back around as the fortunes of our franchise turn around. We have a small but strong community now that is waiting for the veteran precense to return.

Originally Posted by rady
    To me that was one of the most creative ways you guys thought about fighting each other. Can't say i agreed with the beefs, although some of them were sometimes hilarious but using the rep system as a weapon, i won't deny i was impressed.
    I don't remember that.

Awesome to see you, KingStarbury. It's still great here. Got great posters and rady continues to do his thing.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

12th man

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I don't remember that.

Awesome to see you, KingStarbury. It's still great here. Got great posters and rady continues to do his thing.
    Time for CoolClyde to show up for his annual post with KS in the house.