Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Philadelphia 76ers 7:00pm 12/19/2015

mafra

Legend
Mafra... What do you think about trading for Lawson. He wants out of Houston and Houston wants to trade him as well, they want to get those picks back that they gave up for him. A protected first and a 2nd, the 1st isn't happening but is he a fit with the Knicks?

I'm on board... All for a PG upgrade. Just don't trade any 1st round picks.

tiger0330

Legend
The starters never got played in the 4th. At least PJ has been trying to improve this team, Hinkie is so bad the league says enough is enough and puts Colangelo in charge to clean up his mess.

mafra

Legend
The starters never got played in the 4th. At least PJ has been trying to improve this team, Hinkie is so bad the league says enough is enough and puts Colangelo in charge to clean up his mess.

I like the Affalo-Williams-Melo-PORZ 4-some. Toss in either grant or Galloway or Thomas...

Kiyaman

Legend
Had to watch MSG 60 minute of the game .. I miss the "Iverson n Snow" show representing the Philly 76ers, sad sad!

Im a winner of the lineup .. Quinn - D.Will - Lance - Galloway - Grant .. they are RAW with 2-way chemistry that need decent playing time in each game this season, I want that lineup to show me they are KEEPERS in the midseason games.

The other lineup of .. Rolo, KP, Melo, Afflalo, and ??? need a quick defensive PG that could setup 2 design plays for each of the 3 teammates in the lineup "KP, then Melo, then Afflalo", those 6 design-plays using Rolo for screens n passing in the triangle should help the lineup outscore opponents.
Crazzy Barkley was right .. Phil put together a bunch of no-name players with talent n effort in their performance to take a team to the playoff level however, the rotation has only one missing piece to look for in a trade this season .. a starter PG.