Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls 7:30pm 12/19/2015

Kiyaman

Legend
Melo with 23 points on 11 of 16 shooting. No ball movement, but he is knocking everything down right now and when Melo isn't hitting shots, Afflalo is knocking them down. We have a chance to open up a big lead here in the 3rd, but Noah is playing too well for Chicago.

Iight .. my winning 2nd unit on the court .. good move Fish

Hoiberg will need to go back to his starters soon. Lead is now 17. We need to just end this already. Put these guys away.

Every time Chicago has made a run, we have answered. Biggest lead of the night at 18 halfway through the 4th quarter. Time to close this one out.

Back at 0.500. We may have played a depleted unit, but we ended up beating them soundly from buzzer to buzzer when all is said and done. No shame in that.

mafra

Legend
NYK responded the way the should after playing 2-8 (or was it 3-7) in ten games... Beat POR, took care of biz vs MIN and PHI, then beat CHI. Gettng back to .500 is nice... Will be even better if we beat ORL on Monday.

CA-AA with 45 points. We want forty plus frm this duo every game!!! I have no words to describe what Thomas has done to remake his game... Wow. DWill and Quinn are important for this team too... Melo playing like a lead hog now for 4 consecutive games... Hey now!

DrB

Benchwarmer
NYK responded the way the should after playing 2-8 (or was it 3-7) in ten games... Beat POR, took care of biz vs MIN and PHI, then beat CHI. Gettng back to .500 is nice... Will be even better if we beat ORL on Monday.

CA-AA with 45 points. We want forty plus frm this duo every game!!! I have no words to describe what Thomas has done to remake his game... Wow. DWill and Quinn are important for this team too... Melo playing like a lead hog now for 4 consecutive games... Hey now!
Thomas continue to amaze me, Afflolo playing expected finally, O'Quinn signed for 4 years producing and KP6 on tract.I love D WILL. Excellent post as usual Mafra. Fisher said something in the time out KNICKS played defense after that.