We stand at 14-14 with a tough 10 game schedule vs .500 teams

Kiyaman

Legend
I hadn't looked at the schedule but when Mafra was talking about a break in the schedule I though it was easier than this. Some tough teams in the next 10 but easier than the last 10 for sure. Fish and the boys need to use the same formula they used in the last 3, 9-10 man rotatation, team ball and defense by the boys, multi-dimensional Melo, Rolo down low for 30+ minutes, DWill as the 6th man.

So true .. we have to keep up the steady hustle we been putting on the court our last 6 games.
Our next step should be keeping this team-consistency. We have to bring this type of effort n hustle against the Celtics and Bucks. Those two games are important games. Once we win those, we start our above .500 run towards a playoff seed.

The San Antonio Spurs game ......
I don't know about anyone else, but I seen a entire different Knicks team on the court in San Antonio on Friday night. All our Knick players stepped-up their level of performance for 48 minute vs Spurs
Fisher decision making has also played a big part in each 20 losses, and he still has some growing pains to get through. I'm just tired of blaming every loss on growing and development issues. I was not thrilled about Fisher 4th qtr. coaching ... not callin time-out to put Lopez in the game?
KP is a rookie and he played like a veteran today. It was a big game, and he showed up in a big way. I would expect my veterans to show up better than 1-6 and 2-12....Jose lack of defense. Fisher not calling a timeout.
OK....I'm done rambling and saying the same thing over and over.
Great loss by the knicks. This will hopefully be a turning point road trip for the team. If you can almost beat the spurs on their home court, you can play with anybody in the league! Melo passing the ball also means others around him will now trust he will pass, and be ready to shoot. Also, I'm sure Gallo and others will look at that last play, and see what they could've done differently. Melo going to his strong hand was the better play. If anything, he would've had a defender riding him from the top of the key, and forcing the refs to make a call. All learning lessons for everybody.

Kiyaman

Legend
As a TEAM we are showing the built of an above .500 Knicks team ..
Winning 6 of our last 8 games as a TEAM!
The 20-20 record Knicks are on their way to a playoff seed spot ...

1- vs Milwaukee .. WIN!
2- vs Boston .. WIN!
3- @ Brooklyn
4- @ Memphis
5- vs Philadelphia
6- vs Utah
7- vs Clippers
8- @ Charlotte
9- vs OKC
10- @ Toronto

I believe we showed a better team-performance than our record indicate in the 40 games.
How come i believe coach Fisher is still holding back on all the talent we have on the roster.

Our two outstanding rookies KP n Grant performance closed out our 40th game with a win over the Celtricks WTF!
Im still waiting on Fisher to add O"Quinn into the rotation

Kiyaman

Legend
1- vs Milwaukee .. WIN!
2- vs Boston .. WIN!
3- @ Brooklyn .. Loss
4- @ Memphis .. Loss
5- vs Philadelphia .. WIN
6- vs Utah .. WIN
7- vs Clippers .. Loss
8- @ Charlotte .. Loss
9- vs OKC .. ???
10- @ Toronto .. ???

The Knicks record is 22-24 with OKC visiting, then us going to Toronto this week .. wats the odds on us being a .500 team after Toronto game ???

tiger0330

Legend
The next 10, we're 3 games behind the Pacers for a playoff spot in 10th place. We need to go 7-3 to get back to .500. Going to be pretty tough to do that, any one of these teams is capable of beating us.

49 Fri, Jan 29, 2016 7:30p EST Phoenix Suns
50 Sun, Jan 31, 2016 7:30p EST Golden State Warriors
51 Tue, Feb 2, 2016 7:30p EST Boston Celtics
52 Thu, Feb 4, 2016 7:00p EST @ Detroit Pistons
53 Fri, Feb 5, 2016 7:30p EST Memphis Grizzlies
54 Sun, Feb 7, 2016 1:00p EST Denver Nuggets
55 Tue, Feb 9, 2016 8:00p EST Washington Wizards
56 Fri, Feb 19, 2016 7:30p EST @ Brooklyn Nets
57 Sat, Feb 20, 2016 8:00p EST @ Minnesota Timberwolves
58 Mon, Feb 22, 2016 7:30p EST Toronto Raptors