Kyle O'Quinn .. 4 Star Performance

Kiyaman

Legend
I know i been praising O'Quinn since the preseason games because I thought O'Quinn was the best 2-way player we got in free agency. The man was a beast to start the season, and showed signs of being the protector of our star players from getting beat up by opponents.

I don't know why O'Quinn wasn't our starter PF to lift up Lopez talent as a center in the starter lineup?
I was very disappointed when Fisher put him in the dog-house when O'Quinn prove to be the best offense n defense rebounder on the roster.
Don't get me wrong, Im in luv with our rookie Mr. KP.Zingis for sticking it to all of us doubters on draft night.
But after the preseason games, KP should've came off the bench to start the regular season games.
Although, we won 17 games last season our roster was not as pitiful as the 76ers, Lakers, or Wolves where we had to put our rookies in the starting lineup.

O'Quinn is a big body in the paint (ala Oakley/Mason) who is not afraid to get physical and will not let anyone to the rim without a physical challenge. His talent to grab offensive-rebounds every night made me want him in the starter lineup.