Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 7:00pm 2/24/2016

Give Rambis some credit. Unlike Fisher, Rambis is showing faith in O'Quinn and tonight so far it is paying off. O'Quinn impressive off the bench so far tonight.

Porzingis with a nice play creating his own shot off the dribble. He has 9 points in less than a quarter and a half.

Showing some early composure. Melo 1 for 8 from the floor. Pacers make a run and threaten to open up a lead, but Calderon drains a 3 and Lopez puts back a Melo miss and we tie the game right back up.

Melo shoots 2 for 11 in the first half. Paul George shoots 1 for 9. We finish the half lead by Porzingis and Calderon with 11 points each and O'Quinn with 10 off the bench.

We lead by 2 at the half. Can we come out strong in the 3rd quarter?

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks take a 2 pt lead into the locker room 54-52. Calderon and his 11 pts warranted Haarlow interviewing him at the half.

tiger0330

Legend
If Calderon can play like this most games and Melo plays like a maxplayer, the Knicks can win some games. Another loss tonight would be disheartening esp with good games by JC and Quinn.

tiger0330

Legend
Defense fell apart to start the 2nd half, 4 quick baskets by the Pacers cause Rambis to call a TO with only 2 mins played.

Here's what kills you, just absolutely kills you about this team. We are getting outplayed badly in the 3rd quarter, but who is the one guy sparking the offense to keep us in this game? Friggin Calderon. It just kills you that we get rid of him and we might actually just roll over even more often without him.

Well, we looked like we were going to roll over and die in the 3rd, as per the usual. But we fight back and it's tied going into the 4th quarter. Of course I want this team to win, but at the very least I can enjoy this team on a night to night basis if we can keep playing competitive games like this.

tiger0330

Legend
They're not giving up now 78-77 Knicks. We'll need stops in the 4th, I know its unheard of but the guys on the floor are working. Sit Melo for the rest of the game if the Pacers don't make a run.

mafra

Legend
Here's what kills you, just absolutely kills you about this team. We are getting outplayed badly in the 3rd quarter, but who is the one guy sparking the offense to keep us in this game? Friggin Calderon. It just kills you that we get rid of him and we might actually just roll over even more often without him.

Calderon and Lopez only guys with fire on the court most nights. At least Calderon gets on guys to play defense... Too bad he is lousy...

17-4 run gets team back in this. It's the KOQ show. 2 sweet passes by KP to KOQ.

Lance Thomas just received in his favor maybe the worst bailout call I've seen in a long time. I'll take it, but if the roles were reversed, I would be livid.

Galloway coming alive with his 3 point shooting in the 4th quarter. We are an unreal 13 for 21 from 3 in this game.