Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4142829303132333435 LastLast

I waa watching the Cavs Magic box score and the Cavs had a double digit lead early and got the lead up to 21 but wound up getting blown out by 18 pts. Unbelievable, LeBron leaves that team this off-season to win a ring somewhere else I lose all respect for him.

LeBron is as good as gone... HOU? OKC? Back to MIA? BOS? SA? LA?

12th man

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Warriors are losing to the Lakers 91-75 8:50 left. If the Warriors win this game they prove they are not human.
    The Warriors thought the Lakers were a easy win ..CTFU

The Oklahoma City Thunder were built to give the Golden State Warriors trouble. After torching them 108-91 in their first matchup of the season Nov. 22, they came ready to play once again Tuesday night, this time taking down their Western Conference foes at Oracle Arena, 125-105 (without Melo) .

12th man

69 - 31 Halftime !!!
    Spurs win the best defensive team in league!
    Suns has to be the poorest scoring team in the league!

LaVine with some revenge... comes up clutch as CHI beats Minny

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra

Yeah but look at the Final score 114-113 Bulls and look what happened in this game and notice the score

They are hell bent on outdoing their incompetency every night, you can't even make believe these scenarios up in your mind it's so bad. Although not how I wanted but we gained ground on the Bulls...or is it the other way around, lol

Veteran

This also happened the other day when OKC played the Warriors...WORST CALL EVER MADE. I haven't seen anything to top this

The foul was called on Andre Iguodala

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Yeah but look at the Final score 114-113 Bulls and look what happened in this game and notice the score

They are hell bent on outdoing their incompetency every night, you can't even make believe these scenarios up in your mind it's so bad. Although not how I wanted but we gained ground on the Bulls...or is it the other way around, lol
    Bulls have missed Dunn, they're 1-7 since he went down with a concussion in Jan. He's about to come back, heard they were trying to trade JGrant with no takers.

Horrible call by the ref that affected the outcome of the game. I'd get rid of all shooting T's like barking at the ref, just issue big fines but no T's that give a team points.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Feb 10, 2018 at 08:25.

12th man

He should have the edge at this point for ROY. What I can see is the league possibly splitting it between he and Simmons. I personally have him ahead.
    Wow! You have Mitchell ahead of Simmons for ROY .. Simmons is the best all-around (3 position) guard that came out the draft the past 4 to 5 years .. Simmons performance makes Philly a .500 playoff team.

Mitchell is the best scoring SG that came out of this draft, the tandem backcourt of Rubio n Mitchell has had a great season so far.

Mavs headcoach Rick Calisle developing program for Dennis Smith Jr. has been doing a great job with DSJ co-existing on offense/defense as a PG and SG in rookie season.

Knicks coach Hornacek poor developing coaching on all our young core players and veteran players has the Knicks performance clueless without a set plan in every 2nd half of the game.
    The Knicks Starters .. Kanter KP Lee THJ and Jack are POOR closers plus LOSERS in our road games.

12th man

Lavine n Markannen outstanding performance look promising for the Bulls future.
    I wish I could say the same bout our Tier 3 performance from Tim Hardaway Jr and TIRED KP.

Great first game by the Cavs with all their new pieces playing, crushing the Celtics 121-99.

JVG and Mark Jackson went gaga over Cedi Osman during the game but he's a marginal NBA talent playing on adrenaline right now, Cavs will be better when KLove comes back and he goes back to the bench.

Veteran

Great first game by the Cavs with all their new pieces playing, crushing the Celtics 121-99.

JVG and Mark Jackson went gaga over Cedi Osman during the game but he's a marginal NBA talent playing on adrenaline right now, Cavs will be better when KLove comes back and he goes back to the bench.

It was a good performance but Kevin Love isn't coming back for another month or so, good luck resetting the button again. Cavs didn't make those trades to blowout Boston they made them to compete against the Warriors and keep Lebron, nothing has changed they won't beat them. Rockets and OKC have a roster better equipped to do it than them. I think OKC is about to sign Tony Allen too. Cleveland and their fans on a 1 game front run...lol. they play OKC tomorrow which should be a payback since they got the breaks beat off them last time in Cleveland, a winnable game but we'll see what they'll do come March, February is as easy as it gets for them.

When Bledsoe was traded to Bucks they played well then came back to earth, they had to fire Kidd to get another jolt

When Blake was traded to Pistons they won 5 straight then lost 2 straight

IT dropped 22pts off the bench 1st game

Crowder stat stuffed for Utah 1st game

I wont' take much from yesterday at all. If anything how come no one is talking about Utah who has won like 8 straight games and 9 of their last 10 since the return of Gobert?

It was a good performance but Kevin Love isn't coming back for another month or so, good luck resetting the button again. Cavs didn't make those trades to blowout Boston they made them to compete against the Warriors and keep Lebron, nothing has changed they won't beat them. Rockets and OKC have a roster better equipped to do it than them. I think OKC is about to sign Tony Allen too. Cleveland and their fans on a 1 game front run...lol. they play OKC tomorrow which should be a payback since they got the breaks beat off them last time in Cleveland, a winnable game but we'll see what they'll do come March, February is as easy as it gets for them.

When Bledsoe was traded to Bucks they played well then came back to earth, they had to fire Kidd to get another jolt

When Blake was traded to Pistons they won 5 straight then lost 2 straight

IT dropped 22pts off the bench 1st game

Crowder stat stuffed for Utah 1st game

I wont' take much from yesterday at all. If anything how come no one is talking about Utah who has won like 8 straight games and 9 of their last 10 since the return of Gobert?
    I was impressed with the seamless chemistry with all the new players against a top EC team. First game you would expect the Cavs to struggle not get a blowout on the road esp on PP jersey retirement evening. 15 games with IT and the Cavs struggled, 1 game with GH JC RH and Nance Jr. and they get a blowout, a good sign. I didn't say the Cavs would beat the Warriors, HOU has been my pick to do that but Altman acted with decisiveness with questions about the chemistry of the team and traded more players at the deadline than has been done in 30 years. Great job by him.

Veteran

I was impressed with the seamless chemistry with all the new players against a top EC team. First game you would expect the Cavs to struggle not get a blowout on the road esp on PP jersey retirement evening. 15 games with IT and the Cavs struggled, 1 game with GH JC RH and Nance Jr. and they get a blowout, a good sign. I didn't say the Cavs would beat the Warriors, HOU has been my pick to do that but Altman acted with decisiveness with questions about the chemistry of the team and traded more players at the deadline than has been done in 30 years. Great job by him.

I like the trades for what it'll mean going forward and Altman was able to in a way reverse course but again every trade made during the season has resulted in good game 1 results. I find Crowder's comments telling...

Wait until the first sign of adversity(if they experience it) and we'll see. Keep in mind the previous Cavs team had at one point ran off like 15-16 in a row and went 20 of 23 then hit a snag and the talk then was wait until they get IT back...lol!!!

I can't look at the Cavs on a 1gm performance

I like the trades for what it'll mean going forward and Altman was able to in a way reverse course but again every trade made during the season has resulted in good game 1 results. I find Crowder's comments telling...

Wait until the first sign of adversity(if they experience it) and we'll see. Keep in mind the previous Cavs team had at one point ran off like 15-16 in a row and went 20 of 23 then hit a snag and the talk then was wait until they get IT back...lol!!!

I can't look at the Cavs on a 1gm performance
    I completely agree about not jumping to any conclusions over 1 game but their problem was defense. IT and DRose could not defend the point and Hill and Clarkson give them 2 guys that can. Nance gives them a needed rim protector and shot blocker Frye wasn't and Hood is an athletic shooter. No question in my mind the Cavs got better, good enough to win the NBA Finals probably not, but achieving a better record and not allowing opponents to score 120 a night, I'd say that's a 100% certainty.

Too bad about IT but he looked to have lost a 1/2 step since his Celtic days, maybe he gets that back with more playing time but for the guy to go from the season he had last year to being traded twice in a few months is hard to believe.