mafra

Legend
Buddy was 5-12 from downtown in POR

Rose
Buddy (or Evan Fournier)
RJ
Randle
Robinson

I mean, Beal would be ideal and would possibly be the bait on the lure to reel in Kawhi?

Kawhi/Beal/Randle

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
O.K. Trade Burks and a 2nd round for Hield .. Do u think Sac will do that ???
I suggested Rivers, Nits or Knox without thinking about the guys value. Burks and a second wouldn't get it done either. I think the King's would be looking for a lot more for him like a first and
a proven young player.

mafra

Legend
It sounds more and more that they are zeroing in on Oladipo. Perry has a crush on him, and he?s cheapest option bc he?s an impending free agent. He wants to go to MiA tho and doesn?t help us spread the floor.

I want shooting!

Kiyaman

Legend
What an annoying team they bacame

It look like in the past two season (Durant) has top NBA players, and top NBA coaches calling for a job with the Brooklyn Nets organization.
The Nets got their Dress for the Big-Dance !!!

I wish Dolan could make the Knicks just as annoying at the Nets LOL

mafra

Legend
LaVar Ball says NO needs to trade Lonzo, bc he ain?t a fit with that team.

Bobby Marks speculates Pelicans won?t match a deal for Ball this summer 18 mil or higher. NO doesn?t want to pay luxury tax and they drafted Kira Lewis.

Rose was his agent and has him high on his list.

NO HC Stan Van Gundy is close pals of Thibbs.

It?s a matter of when, not if, Lonzo Ball lands in NY. By 03/25 or in July, I?ve come to expect this happening.

I imagine we also use MRob to target another player... then, I think we will sign Drummond...

Say we flip Knox and Rivers and a future second for Ball.

What can we get for a MRob, Toppin, 1st package? Maybe that final piece?

Ball
RJ
Randle
IQ

Now, imagine having 2 first rounders, an early second, and these 4... cap space... that gets me excited about 2021-2022!

Kiyaman

Legend
I see the Clippers & GSW going after Lonzo Ball in the off-season.

The Raptors maybe willing to give up a retired Lowry for Frank and a future first rounder.
The Knicks having Lowry, Rose, Payton, and Rivers should stop fans & commentators from saying the Knicks need a PG.

mafra

Legend
Tyrese Haliburton hit 6-of-12 shots and two 3-pointers for 17 points, five rebounds, seven assists, a steal and a block in 36 minutes of Wednesday's 110-108 win over the Hawks.
Haliburton and De'Aaron Fox were great tonight and Buddy Hield added 14 points on 5-of-18 shooting (4-of-13 from downtown). The Pistons are shipping Delon Wright to the Kings for Cory Joseph and if anyone's going to take a hit, it's probably Hield (and Wright). Haliburton continues to play like an old soul and is in the mix for Rookie of the Year, although LaMelo Ball and Anthony Edwards are getting the most attention for the award.

mafra

Legend
According to Marc Stein of the New York Times, Gorgui Dieng plans to sign with the Spurs once he clears waivers.

Kiyaman

Legend
LaMarcus Aldridge reportedly signing with Nets. Getting a little ridiculous at this point.

Yep .. The Nets All-Star roster stole the East .. Healthy or not.

And Denver Nuggets added another quick-moving forward in Aaron Gordon who also play above the rim ball.
Denver became the team u dont want to meet in the first-round of playoff !!!
1-Utah
2-Phoenix
3-Clippers
4-Lakers
5-Denver

tiger0330

Legend
Scary to think how good they could be if KD was playing, Kyrie also missed a ton of games since Harden joined so we have never seen all three on the court for an extended run. Maybe too much talent to be on the floor together for 30 mins a game but I don’t see Nash bringing one of his big 3 off the bench.

mafra

Legend
You mean brining in 3 HOF players had this impact, when they play in a conference where the Hornets and a Knicks are the 4-5 seed....

Imagine what the record of the 80s Celtics or 90s Bulls would be?

Milwaukee signs Jrue Holiday to a 4 year 135 million dollar extension that could be worth up to 160 million. Holiday will be 31 years old to start next season. Hmm.

Kiyaman

Legend
Milwaukee signs Jrue Holiday to a 4 year 135 million dollar extension that could be worth up to 160 million. Holiday will be 31 years old to start next season. Hmm.

$160M for 4 years .. Heck NO! I dont see any difference in the Bucks from Bledsoe to Holiday .... That mean Harden, Lillard, and Curry are worth $260M for 4 years.

LaMarcus Aldridge abruptly retires from Brooklyn Nets after recent diagnosis of irregular heartbeat. Hope he ends up okay. Great career.